Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Bored? Again?

Alright, I've got a question for all you losers (like me) who sit on your computer EVEN when there isn't anything to do on it, like make stupid replies to forums. What direction are you facing when sitting at your computer? I happen to be facing almost exactly East, which I know because I have no life. Find out for yourself and tell.

Even if this post wasn't stupid, it'd still belong in the Polls section. Perhaps now it belongs in Post-Hell (hint hint).

Actually, I do have a compass... pretty useful for those hikes through the forest, except I never use it because I rather hope I would get lost for a while. The closest I got to that was being stuck in a swamp for an hour or two. Instead, I use it for... well, things like this.

JavaGuy said:

Actually, I do have a compass... pretty useful for those hikes through the forest, except I never use it because I rather hope I would get lost for a while. The closest I got to that was being stuck in a swamp for an hour or two. Instead, I use it for... well, things like this.

actually i was asking if I could have it so I could find out which was I'm facing.

I know, but really, there's no need to make relevant replies in this particular thread, so I decided to relate a story of no actual relation.

in that case I used to have a compass but I lost it and now I don't know where it is and oh gee golly i'm lost myself.

/me looks at orion's unbroken sentence and gets dizzy

*PLOP!* You happy now?

GET THAT GHEYER THAN DOOMBOY'S ASS TITLE OFF!!!!!!!

Wasn't that your old title? I have no title. I am known only as JAVAGUY. Really though, if I ever get one, it should be "Keeping great threads alive" in a sarcastic kind of manner.

BTW, Cren, why we're talking about nothing in particular, can you take a look at my newest story post. I am having trouble with the small part I just posted, and need advise.

Yeah, it does. I really liked that dead fish, but someone complained that there were too many fish avatars. 'Sides, I'm not a dork in real life, but it's kind of hard to care about what people on the net think about you:p

Zaldron, you don't count because you're the "Almighty Fish" which is different from other fish. And I'm glad to see that you're facing East.

Zaldron said:

You're glad I'm facing East?

No, not really... but I thought I should reply or something.

JavaGuy said:

No, not really... but I thought I should reply or something.

Better to remain silent and appear thoughtful, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Heh, I only hafta remove doubt eight more times to lose my life. :P

The house faces South. If I could noclip I'd head directly left to go through the front door. Hence I'm facing West. Is there any goal we're attempted to accomplish with this?

ok, I can tell you that I'm facing south east in my room, I just don't know what my room is facing. Besides my room is the whole world to me for most of the time.

Zaldron said:

Need a pic? ;)

Of what, your house?

I just so happen to have one right here...

My computer is on the 3rd floor...facing north/northwest, I think. Not exactly sure, though, meh.

/me looks at all the green stuff
what is that? I never saw any of that here in NJ!

orion said:

They're called "plants". I thought NJ was so much better than PA :P

orion said:

Weed of the unsmoking brand.

Archvile64 said:

They're called "plants". I thought NJ was so much better than PA :P

PLANTS?!?!! they taught us in school they were extinct along with the dinosaurs!!

Zaldron said:

Weed of the unsmoking brand.

wow, it's like zaldron knows how to communicate with me.