Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LightningBolt101

Poly object error stuff

Not exactly sure what the problem is here... Post the level or the broken part of the level please?

Polyobjects are just a pain in the butt. It's really hard to tell what the problem is just from the picture. Rayzik's right. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you could see France through that door because so many things can go wrong.

The bleeding happens when polyobjects cross into different subsectors.

Doesn't ZDoom fix pretty much everything that can go wrong with Polyobjects now? Are you using the latest version?

At least the most critical bug has been fixed now so chances are better now to get one sooner, rather than later.

This is all in the latest stable build of Skulltag.

I think it's time Skulltag gets an update, even if through the community (the source code was released finally).

I love it, but it's ability to render certain things can be quite obnoxious sometimes. It's ability to render reflective floors and apparently things like this is below standard from what I can see. Let's pray someone updates it, because I'm thinking working with Skulltag might be a worse idea than working with ZDoom. I keep this map in Skulltag format simply for the fact that it uses its monsters, weapons (which are easy to change), and most importantly, the textures included with skulltag_data.pk3.