Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blastfrog

Invulnerability powerup depicts beta lost soul

When I was looking closely at the invulnerability, I noticed that it actually showed the beta lost soul.

Yeah it's cool they did that too. It's a nice way to reuse previously unused art.

Yeah, it does look like the Beta Lost Soul as the face. I made this image to compare the power-ups with the monsters:

GoatLord said:

The beta lost soul always reminds me of Motorhead.

x2 - cheesy rocker belt buckle.

Captain Toenail said:

The Pain Elemental has a Blur Sphere for an eyeball. And Cyberdemon's horns.

And pinky demon arms. :)

Captain Toenail said:

The Pain Elemental has a Blur Sphere for an eyeball. And Cyberdemon's horns.

You know, your right about the Pain Elemental, but don't you mean the partial invisibility sphere and not the soul sphere?

NitroactiveStudios said:

You know, your right about the Pain Elemental, but don't you mean the partial invisibility sphere and not the soul sphere?

He never said soul sphere.

Gez said:

And pinky demon arms. :)

On the Pain Elemental, mixing up all those legendary features into one myth of a monster seems fitting.

Six said:

He never said soul sphere.

Oh, well I thoguht he was referring to the soul sphere because of the fact that it's completely blue. The partial invisibility sphere is blue too, but mostly red.

Are you slightly dyslexic? No offense meant by that. He said bluR, not bluE. The partial invisibility sphere is also called blur sphere.

(In fact, the name of the object is "blur sphere", "partial invisibility" is the effect it gives. It's kinda like the relationship between "soul sphere" and "supercharge".)

Gez said:

Are you slightly dyslexic? No offense meant by that. He said bluR, not bluE. The partial invisibility sphere is also called blur sphere.

(In fact, the name of the object is "blur sphere", "partial invisibility" is the effect it gives. It's kinda like the relationship between "soul sphere" and "supercharge".)

So he actlually said blur sphere instead! Damn it! I misread something again & I hate it when it happens.

Anyways, I never knew that the partial invisibility sphere was called the blur sphere until now. :P