Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomQuaker

Torment and Torture mod + HD textures

Since Torment and Torture uses TONS of quake textures, i wanted to play it with HD textures from Quakeone. I don't know how to do it, in which folder should I place them?

I doubt it's going to be as simple as just placing a Quake hires pack in a folder. That'd assume that the textures have the same names in that mod as they do in Quake.

And given that identical textures do not always have the same names across levels in Quake, it's not a safe bet.

I've already renamed the textures so they have the same name used in the wad. I've put them in a folder called /textures in a pk3 file and nothing. Another called /graphics and nothing. So I don't know which name to use

Guest DILDOMASTER666

No, he's saying it's

Gaudy

Have you read the Using ZIPs as WAD replacement page on the ZDoom wiki?

According to that, high resolution textures should go in the /hires directory.

If you're putting them there, make sure you've given the files the same names as the actual textures, rather than the patches that make up those textures.

NiGHTMARE said:

Have you read the Using ZIPs as WAD replacement page on the ZDoom wiki?

According to that, high resolution textures should go in the /hires directory.

If you're putting them there, make sure you've given the files the same names as the actual textures, rather than the patches that make up those textures.

They were all renamed to match the name in the wad. Placed them in hires/textures (in a pk3 file) but doesn't load