Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiTROACTiVE

WolfenDOOM Links Not Working

Hey guys, the links to download the games at the WolfenDOOM page are not working. This is because if you click on any of the links for any game, either PC or Mac version, you get this:

3D Downloads has become part of AtomicGamer. Please update your links.

You will shortly be redirected to http://www.atomicgamer.com.

So what now? Can someone update the links, or are there alternative links?

Why did he have to host his crap on AtomicGamer/3D Downloads in the first place instead of DW hosted space or /idgames?

Or you can try AfaDoomer's TC.It's very loyal to the original game:

afadoomer.com/wolf3d/about.html

You need ZDoom.I

If you are using ZDoom, I can highly recommend the recent WolfenDOOM update by CeeJay. I have played it on my own, and it's excellent. The improvements are considerable and bring the whole mod much closer to the original game. Also, the music is excellent.

BTW, it contains the original WolfenDOOM files and just adds patches to override specific parts, so you automatically also get the initial version with it.

NitroactiveStudios said:

So what now? Can someone update the links, or are there alternative links?

Try the mirror at lazrojos.com where the files are probably more up-to-date - or the archive.

GreyGhost said:

Try the mirror at lazrojos.com where the files are probably more up-to-date - or the archive.

OK thanks. But are the download links for the PC version or the Mac? I'm asking this because I only see one download link on a game's page and I use a PC.

I don't think it matters, so long as the wads are in an archive format you don't have difficulty opening.