Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Here is my work picture, taken on Monday. This is so everybody in the entire building knows what I look like and why they may see somebody who looks like this they'd never previously met. I've also had to stand up in front of everybody and say hi, which was in no way embarressing at all...

This picture is the presumably full-size terminator (from Terminator: Salvation) statue that stands near my desk at work. The building has loads of this sort of thing (statues, posters, themed meetings rooms) dotted around. Apparantly it's all given to Play.com for free by the companies because we make a lot of money for them. Badass, right?

Phobus said:

Here is my work picture, taken on Monday. This is so everybody in the entire building knows what I look like and why they may see somebody who looks like this they'd never previously met. I've also had to stand up in front of everybody and say hi, which was in no way embarressing at all...

This picture is the presumably full-size terminator (from Terminator: Salvation) statue that stands near my desk at work. The building has loads of this sort of thing (statues, posters, themed meetings rooms) dotted around. Apparantly it's all given to Play.com for free by the companies because we make a lot of money for them. Badass, right?

what is your occupation?

You look like cletus cassidy

If you're talking about Carnage from Spider-Man, I'm nowhere near muscular or symbiont infected enough ;)

My job is Management Intelligence Analyst at Play.com, as of the Monday just past!

Danarchy said:

The hell? You look just like AgentSpork.

By that same token, I can't help but feel that you look kind of like this guy

Phobus said:

If you're talking about Carnage from Spider-Man, I'm nowhere near muscular or symbiont infected enough ;)

My job is Management Intelligence Analyst at Play.com, as of the Monday just past!

You've got the same deadly look though

congratulations hope you enjoy it!

Thanks - it's been off to a good start so far!

Heh - I've been told I look "perpetually angry" and "fierce" before as well as being informed that I have "angry little eyes", but "deadly" is a new one! I will concede that that face is probably about as cheerful as I get most of the time. I'm starting to wonder if I have a particularly generic face (aside from looking angry), as I've been told I look like a lot of people, such as Prince Harry, Buddy from Scary Movie 2, a variety of random people's mates, quite a few people I've met and apparantly a twin for my brother (not so much now we've got our own styles and I've put on about 3 stone that he hasn't) and even a twin for one of my cousins, who I've only met once or twice. How strange :\

Phobus said:

Heh - I've been told I look "perpetually angry" and "fierce" before as well as being informed that I have "angry little eyes", but "deadly" is a new one!

I knew there was something about that mask and dagger!

Somehow, GoatLord's picture doesn't disappoint.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/capslockrivet/beeza.jpg

Here's a 1967 BSA Lightning I'm restoring with my old man. All the parts on there were taken off of a chopper found in a barn - original 1960s. This picture is a bit old, it's almost done now.

And me with my dad last summer

http://i.imgur.com/lArln.jpg

That's him dead center with his car - wearing the tuxedo jacket. Sometime in the 1970s, hasn't changed much.