Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

hippos vs ninjas

i never seen the ninja site till now, funny as hell. i like the frisbe part. hey are u going to flip out like a ninja and kick ur mom in the face?

Like, no way dude. But I might totally uppercut Crendownsyndrome just for breathing.

deadnail said:

Like, no way dude. But I might totally uppercut Crendownsyndrome just for breathing.

Heh, go for it.

bigbadgangsta said:

Heh, go for it.

My purpose is to flip out and kill people but then again I am the PolackNinja so perhaps my purpose is to flip out and kiss people. Hmm.

*deadie punts Liam squah in the dick for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever

How the hell did some of these people learn the basic motor skills necessary to eat? I'm amazed at what the Internet pukes back at me every now and again. Don't get me wrong, ninjas kick ass (or used to before they got all jaded), but some of these people make me wonder if they really are just joking...

DC

my borther has the crazy idea that the background music on the ninja site is ripping off the gay ass rap song "big pimp'n"

That IS a midi of Big Pimpin'. It just makes the whole thing seem more like suburban white trash.

i have heard a very similar midi years ago. never really listen to rap caus ei dont like it, oh well guess he was right