Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadow1013

Any artists out there willing to make a couple fullscreen graphics?

I am in the process of attempting to quickly advance the community project known as FreeDOOM, and I feel episode 1 is almost done (at least I collected several maps together and have an almost complete episode, hoping to submit) yet one of the more important things I feel that is necessary is WIMAP. Would anyone be interested in making a WIMAP for FreeDOOM?

Actually, I could try my hand at a WIMAP, but I am not sure I'd have time to figure out all the animations. The position of the WIAXXXXX lumps seems to be hardcoded, as they have zero offsets, so if one is to use those anims they need to figure out which animation is where.

Well the coordinates are in fact inside the executable, but I'm pretty sure it's relatively easy to change where the animations are. Change the patch offsets :) but yeah. Let me know!

Well it seems to be too much work for me as of now.

Since I borught it up, at least I contribute with something: I found a good way to locate the animating parts on the wimap picture, so I labeled the WIMAP0 ones.

The numbers correspond to WIA00N--, with N being the number on the pic.

The animating parts are inside the purple squares, excluding the squares themselves.

yeah. But those can change sizes, as that is dependent on the on the graphic sizes. Also, the coord's are found inside the sources. I think someone made a graphic like yours before on this forum, with every WIMAP shown