How do you like you steak?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like you steak?

• Well done
    • Medium-well
    • Medium-rare
    • Rare
    • Raw (I\'m a dumbass)

I've know people that like rare, some medium-rare, and some who like it like shoe leather (e.g. my dad).

So, how do you like YOUR steak?

Really doesn't matter to me, as long as it's good steak, I guess I'd take medium-rare if I had to choose one.

I like a good medium Rare. no pink in the middle, with some A1 steak sauce and Cajun blackening seasoning (great on eggs too).

Submerge said:

A1

A1 rules.

I keep forgetting it exists though.

I use to never have steaks without it.

Now I think I've had one in the last 4 years with it.

I like mine burnt to a cinder, take a flamethrower or a plasma rifle to it.

I dont want any of this rare shit that gives people e-coli and makes em keel over dead. Besides, burnt meat tastes so much better - especially with steak sauce too.

mmm...steak

I went to the Keg for my birthday dinner a few weeks ago. I ordered what they called the "baseball sirloin". I expected it to be about the thickness of a baseball, and to take up most of the plate...

...instead, I get a small peice of meat (about 5 inches across), that's about 1 inch thick. It turned out that "baseball" refered to the volume of the steak, and not the width.

A1 is great steak sauce, but the rest of my family likes HP

(BTW, if anyone knows where I can get a steak 5 inches thick, 1 foot long, and heavy enough to knock someone unconcious, please tell me!)

sirgalahadwizar said:

I dont want any of this rare shit that gives people e-coli and makes em keel over dead. Besides, burnt meat tastes so much better - especially with steak sauce too.

That only happens with meat that's been cut up and exposed to air (i.e. hamburger). Steaks, if kept frozen properly, have their exposed outsides cooked to remove bacteria. the insides are quite fine.

Anyone ever had a Blue steak (where they cook it just until it's not frozen anymore)?

Submerge said:

with some A1 steak sauce

IMO, steak sauce takes away the flavor of the steak itself. My dad says "real men don't need use steak sauce". That's one of the few things I agree with him on.

Darkstalker said:

I prefer it medium-well.

That's always the safest choice, IMO. Not as though as shoe leather, yet no risk of catching diseases, as SGW said.

Okay...I oredered my steak hours ago...now where the Hell is it, bitch?

Insomniac said:

Steak and eggs is the best breakfast in the world.

Yes, taunt me even though I know I'll have breakfast maybe once a month if I'm lucky.

Oh, and plank steak is very good too.

Hah you people have breakfasts...I only get one of those when I wake up at 4 AM. Not to mention if I sleep at night.

Zaldron said:

Hah you people have breakfasts...I only get one of those when I wake up at 4 AM.

Uh, that counts as breakfast too :P

Steak and Eggs is a good dinner, yeah. Breakfast, not really. I usually just have a little snack for breakfast. I never seem to be hungry in the morning. Could be because I always eat right before I go to bed.

Heh, you too? I tried to cram stuff inside my stomach, wether I wanted it or not because of school. Tests + lack of energy = teh crap.

I rarely eat something in the afternoon. Just like bladder, social interaction, surrounding alarm, wounds and diseases, it fades away if I concentrate on the computer.

Whenever I holiday in France and we would go to a restaurant, I always ordered my steak "Bleu", it is rare for English to eat it like this and the chef would always come out to ask if I was sure, and explain how rare "bleu" really is, I love it cooked so, and it was funny to see the chef's face light up with delight as he realised I knew what it was

So fresh that it doesn't know it's dead.

Seriously, medium-well.

I like my steak inside my stomach, making me feel full, if it's all the same to you.

Hehehehe a search on Google of "stupidity cannot be concealed" reveals...

Doomworld Forums
... Index > Editing > Thread: Switches and Stairs, ... Thread: Switches and Stairs.
DooMBoy Stupidity cannot be concealed. No Life Posts: 1731. ...
doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=2&TID=5704 - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Doomworld Forums
... org. View IP (Administrators only). DooMBoy Stupidity
cannot be concealed. No Life Posts: 1731. ... quote ...
doomworld.com/forums/viewthread.php?FID=15&TID=5456 - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from doomworld.com ]

Doomworld Forums
... View IP (Administrators only). DooMBoy Stupidity cannot
be concealed. No Life Posts: 1309. "" posted ...
fraggle.alkali.org/stuffage/flamewars/quasar_rebellion/tid4382_1.html - 96k - Cached - Similar pages

Doomworld Forums
... no. Stupidity cannot be concealed. ____________ What should i get? Quake 3, Solider
of Fortune? Unreal Tournament?. Arhhhh heck, ill just go get DooM2. ...
fraggle.alkali.org/stuffage/flamewars/esco/tid5200_2.html - 101k - Cached - Similar pages