Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

pills and chills.

I feel like pissing you little straight edge kids off so here goes my new thread. My parents went to washington today and said they'll be gone from 6 am to 11 pm. So knowing this I went around school asking people for pain killer pills. Sadly as I expected no one had any, there's only one chick in school that ever has any, and I usually don't see her cause of the classes we have, but my friend does, so I figured I could still manage to do something later in the day.

I came home, talked with some people from school online, asked all of them to ask other people if they could hook me up with anything cause I don't want to pass up a perfect oppertunity like this. Ofcourse no one wants to go deliver anything to my house that's for 3 bucks, and the day went on till about 5 when I heard my friend talked with that chick in school and got some pills. Needless to say I called him as soon as I heard and asked him about the case. He said he can probably get a ride up to my place, and sell me two Vicodin ES pills for 4 bucks. I said yes.

After about 2 hours of bullshitttin and trying to get him a ride here we finally managed to get his dad to agree. He got to my crib at about 7:30, he gave me the two big ass pills (some people might have a hard time swallowing them cause of their size). I asked him what's the best way to take these shits. His reply wasn't really shocking, he said snort a quarter of the pill, take 3 shots of some vodka and eat the rest of it.

7:45, I cut off a quarter of the pill, crush it up, made a nice line, take a 3.5 inch long straw, stick it up my nose and snort the line. Supposedly I should start feeling something 3 minutes after, nope. So I thought that maybe it was kicking in slow. I proceeded to take the 3 shots and ate the rest of the pill. Sat down infront of the pc, waited till like 8:45, and nothing. I wasn't even feeling the alcohol.

Well I thought, since I ain't feeling anything now, and I should be, I think I'll get cracking on the other pill. This time a little frustrated by the wasted hour I decided to snort half of the god damn pill up my fucking nose. As far as I know even he never did that much or herd people trying to do that, but it doesn't matter to me cause I don't want to let a perfect day go by without doing something fun. I crushed it up, took a new straw, took a big snort, clogged my damn nose up for 5 minutes to the point I couldn't breathe through it. This should tell me I don't need anymore, but ofcourse since the rest is crushed up I should snort that too, and so I did. Damn that burned.

And there's the other half of the pill sitting on the table, I decided to swallow it and wash it down with vodka (alcohol is supposed to increase your high by a lot), and so I did. With about 5 shots of vodka in me, 75% of a giant ass pill disolving in my nose and another 125% doing the same in my stomach I started to feel something. It's 9 PM at that time.

The high just keeps on increasing and it's 9:25 right about now, I'm feeling pretty well, it's nothing that I haven't felt before, but the feeling is still worth the 4 bucks I spend on it. Actually, right now I'm gonna take a risk of getting caught and take another shot of something to help this out a little more.

-Few minutes later-

walking is the shit, I feel relaxed as hell, just a kind of orgasm going through my legs and body, and that shot I just took is warming me up real nice. I don't know if this was worth the burning in my nose, but atleast I didn't get a nose bleed like most people do from snorting 25% of the pill. To end this all I have to say is that my last shot of bacardi and vodka was pretty nice. I feel just as delicious.

I don't know why I'm posting this, I guess I'm bored and no one is online that I could talk to. Plus I don't make a lot of posts here, so might as well share my drug experiances incase you don't visit my website. Feel free to comment, on whatever there is to comment about.

I got stoned last wednesday for the first time in two years, with my best friend

I laughed so hard for so long my throat STILL hurts

You shouldn't've gotten impatient. Good things are worth waiting for.

I mean, when we're talking super potent pot cake don't eat more than one piece until you feel it. If you stuff down two or three you're going to get overloaded and crash.

That sounds like fun, though. =)

I prefer either straight whiskey or Carona when I do Xanax like that. We get doublebars up here what kind do you get? Footballs?

On the most recent New Years Eve... me and my droogie each popped a Xanax went over to Bob's house, where we proceeded to smoke approximately $140 worth of weed between the four of us. I'm talking a blunt as wide as my thumb.

We played Uno for three hours straight, baking, until we stumbled downstairs to watch some TV. We ordered Exit Wounds on satellite 'cuz we were too fucked up to go back upstairs and grab the DVD.

I didn't remember A SINGLE FUCKING THING about the movie, even though I was the only one awake at the end of it. I had to get up and turn off the TV. When I leaned back in the couch to sleep, BING good morning sunshine. Ten hours later and I was on some asshole's couch and I wasn't quite sure just how the fuck I got there.

Next time I saw Exit Wounds was on Cinemax and that was after two liters of Smirnoff Ice and a bowl... so once again I didn't remember a single fucking thing about it other than something with a truck grille.

I finally got to see it straight. God, that movie sucks. =P

But that New Years thing... the next night I smoked like a joint and a bowl of super expensive high quality stuff and got so fucking high I got motion sick from everything moving and puked all over the fucking place. In fact, the next day when I went to work I was STILL high for the first three hours.

Just shows you how good my fucking memory is. I've had to edit this post twice to remember everything! =P

Oh shit. I'm leaving for work right now, Godammit. That's 51 hours this week holy shit. So I'm only getting one day off. I think I'll do my best to

appreciate
it. =)))

xanex? ahh that's hard to get, but if it's around you can get pretty much any sized pill. People have been doing it a lot a few months ago and it kind of got old because coricidin was introduced to us. Right now getting a hold of any xanex pills isn't a thing you even bother doing unless you really want them. Easiest thing is bullshitting your doctor and making him believe you need them, then when you get a perscription for them you're set, you can even sell them and make money. I really don't need to do that because my parents are already worried enough about me and would probably send me to a different schools. I don't need that.

As for alcohol, I don't have a lot of money, and as long as it has alcohol, and is drinkable it doesn't matter. I'll start getting the better tasting stuff when I get a job, for now, the most amount of alcohol I can get for 10 bucks wins.

Weed, I'm starting to sell again so I might make money, sadly the stuff that's most wanted isn't around. There's some nice orange looking kinebud for 20 a gram and if you really are lucky 15 a gram. Sadly people are realising spending that much for a plant is just kind of stupid so they don't want anything that's more than 10 a gram, and getting something good for that much is hard unless you get a decent contact. I don't, so I'm stuck with this little private school in PA that doesn't know what's up when it comes to weed, therefore I still make the money I need to afford a car in a year or two.

EDIT: heh, I know how it is to wake up and not know what happened. Me and my friends used to smoke an ounce of kinebuds every now and then, xanex also makes you forget god damn everything that happened. I miss those days, I don't smoke that much anymore, and now I actually have a limited amount of money to spend on entertainment and the rest of the money is for a car and maybe a home when I move out in 4 or 3 years.

deadnail said:

I mean, when we're talking super potent pot cake don't eat more than one piece until you feel it. If you stuff down two or three you're going to get overloaded and crash.

Heh, that happened at camp a coupla years ago. On vistation day someone's cousin brought a batch of pot brownies, half the cabin scarfed them down, and they were violently ill, and consequently kicked out of camp.

magikal said:

Give it respect man,otherwise it will bite.

I really do make sure not to take more of something that I should. I got in the habbit of this when my friend took 8 coricidin pills once, and didn't know it takes a full hour for them to just start kicking in, so he took another 5. He ended up getting his stomach pumped. But I know people have been taking 2 of these pills I took and nothing much happening to them, so I was pretty sure of myself that I would be allright even though I snorted more of the pill than most people have the will to. Turned out I was right, so I guess I got lucky and didn't end up hurting myself too bad. Also on another brighter note my nose seems pretty good now =]

heh, you can see my post length getting smaller as my high goes away. I'm normal now, ling will probably want me drugged up all the time to prevent spamming =]

You should ask Archvile about his Angel Dust Guy pic if you haven't seen it already.

the_Danarchist said:

You should ask Archvile about his Angel Dust Guy pic if you haven't seen it already.

nope haven't seen it, make use of the img tags archy.

orion said:

Fuck no, I almost got in trouble simply for posting the link to the "Angel Dust Guy" picture.

orion said:

Trust me on this, you do not want to see it. That pic's gonna feed my nightmares for the next year or so.

Yeah it's pretty disgusting... didn't do much to me though, since it wasn't like a medical tape. I can watch people be dismembered or shit as long as it's in like a war, if it's in a hospital, bleh...

IMJack said:

Trust me on this, you do not want to see it. That pic's gonna feed my nightmares for the next year or so.

too bad, I already saw it, it's inspiring me to make a pic. I probably won't make one cause I'm not in the mood though.

Apparentely Paracetomol (or however the fuck you spell it) and Cola (Coke works best) gets you really high. When I was working at this store, this guy bought a 24 pack of tablets and poured them into a 2 litre bottle of Coca-cola...just wondering what the fuck happened too those four guys...

Overdose of paracetamol fucks your liver and there is no recovery, unless you get to hospital very early and they give you the antidote, there is talk of including the antidote in the paracetamol as it does not interfer with it's pain relief properties. Overdose on paracetamol and even if they save you there and then you may die 2 months later.