Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m0l0t0v

how many DOOMERS are there?

For all you statistics out there...
I was just wondering, how many DOOMERS are there anyway?
(un)official numbers and guesses are welcome.

I'm six, you can call me sixtysix. Damn I'm clever. Oh wait, no I'm not. Shit.

fodders said:

It's 1297 but 1297*infinity when Doom3 arrives :)

We will just laugh at them, what with our insanely cool registration dates and all

fodders said:

It's 1297 but 1297*infinity when Doom3 arrives :)

/me dreads the day....

Oh, I'll probaby be cowering in my room when the day comes. GOD I HATE NEWBIES!!!!!

Zaldron said:

...and my five digit postcount. Oh and my status. Heh.

I don't think your postcount will make much of a difference, because when the new generation of spammers comes, it'll take for them about five months to get to five digits

Zaldron said:

No. Those get banned for spamming.

/me ph33rz for his life
Heh, I don't spam...much...

Lament said:

We will just laugh at them, what with our insanely cool registration dates and all

except mine didn't get changed!

/me goes and eats pubic hair from the sink.

Uhm...what number are we on now?

Heh, is it just me or does every thread end up turning to discussion about how much fun it's gonna be when Doom3 comes out and all the Quake3/UT/whatever else is considered "cool" now lamers come flooding in.

Great! A dozen people posted a reply, but none of them
even tried to seriously answer my question!
You would think the great mass of DOOMERS would be able to answer a simple question, but NOOOO. Everyone is too busy trying to be funny and thinking about themselfs! Don`t you see DOOMERS could do great things if we just unite! We could put end to poverty, inequality, sorrow... There`s no end to the potential!
But no, you chose to have a laugh. Well I tried...

m0l0t0v said:

Don`t you see DOOMERS could do great things if we just unite! We could put end to poverty, inequality, sorrow... There`s no end to the potential!

I would say something but I'm rather busy finishing Millennium's new enemies.

m0l0t0v said:

You would think the great mass of DOOMERS would be able to answer a simple question, but NOOOO. Everyone is too busy trying to be funny and thinking about themselfs! Don`t you see DOOMERS could do great things if we just unite! We could put end to poverty, inequality, sorrow... There`s no end to the potential!

Riiiiiiiiight. We would just end up fucking it all up and having a joke about it. End of story.

And there are about 4321 doomers...not!

m0l0t0v said:

The sense of the answers reflect the sense of the question.You may as well ask how long's a piece of string.As to putting an end to the poverty,inequality and sorrow...do you seriously think the people in this world with all the power and money would let you do that?