Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadnail

I have a GeForce 3 and apparantly it doesn't suck

GeForce 3. Not one of those watered 200's or the 500's with an extra jumper, the original model.

Anyone here with XP who knows what's the best detonator set I should be using? I'm using the one out of the box... my Windows hasn't reported like 47 virii so I guess it installed okay.

Here's the weird thing. The horrible gamma trouble on the MX? Gone. Now, of course, there's a fucking gamma option in the rendering. Very very cute. Just when I needed it too.

Oh yeah, while I'm at it, Serious Sam TSE sucks. Cock. I'm talking like eighteen inch basketball superstar cock. Am I the only person here who thinks everyone at Croteam needs a syringe full of AIDS shot directly into their eyeballs?

Now for a flamewar. I PREFER THE FEEL OF ZDOOM OVER THE ORIGINAL EXE.

Geforce? GEFORCE?! Did you say GEFORCE?!?!?! ARGHH!!! god fucking damn hp case!! /me runs for his medication

ahhhhhhhhh comfy chair, pretty light up there in the corner, mmmmm, prreeeetttyyyyyyy.

god wtf I wouldn't give to have enough money to get a new case for this pc so I could finally use a geforce 4. Sadly I have to wait till I have enough to also get a new mobo and processor.

deadnail said:
GeForce 3. Not one of those watered 200's or the 500's with an extra jumper, the original model.

Hooray.

Anyone here with XP who knows what's the best detonator set I should be using? I'm using the one out of the box... my Windows hasn't reported like 47 virii so I guess it installed okay.

27.70 is good.

Here's the weird thing. The horrible gamma trouble on the MX? Gone. Now, of course, there's a fucking gamma option in the rendering. Very very cute. Just when I needed it too.

Uuh what? How about downloading NVMAX?

Oh yeah, while I'm at it, Serious Sam TSE sucks. Cock. I'm talking like eighteen inch basketball superstar cock. Am I the only person here who thinks everyone at Croteam needs a syringe full of AIDS shot directly into their eyeballs?

Agreed. Great tech, horrible gameplay.

Now for a flamewar. I PREFER THE FEEL OF ZDOOM OVER THE ORIGINAL EXE. [/B]

I don't feel a goddamn difference.

deadnail said:
Now for a flamewar. I PREFER THE FEEL OF ZDOOM OVER THE ORIGINAL EXE.

/me joins deadnail's side in the war

Still got Ge-Force 2Pro.I'm waiting until Doom3 before I upgrade.I wanna know what's the absolute best at the time.

Riva TNT2 over here. By the time Doom 3 comes out I should have the money to upgrade (or at least a better way to get the money to upgrade)

Well I just snagged two hours of sleep, I'm a ready and a rockin' for work. HOORAY!

I'm glad to see so many people on the ZDoom side. WE GOT THE SWERVE.

Lets face it, Zdoom's probably what Doom would have been with several months extra of development and a Win OS already consolidated in the market.

Zaldron said:

Lets face it, Zdoom's probably what Doom would have been with several months extra of development and a Win OS already consolidated in the market.

I...couldn't have said it better myself.

deadnail said:

I PREFER THE FEEL OF ZDOOM OVER THE ORIGINAL EXE.

I don't.

/me joins deadnail's side in the war

Do you / have you ever actually use/used IRC?

Whoa...I have a S3 Virge...and it can't do shit. Well it can run Quake at about 400x300 without slowly down but that is about it...

And I can't run ZDoom so there...

So I like the original since it is the only one I can play (well I can run Boom and Legacy).

A geforce one? with 256MB onboard ram??? ah, I so doubt that.
Wouldn't have more than 64...anyway.

I've got a Geforce2MX400. Decent card....but it's beginning to choke. So I'm considering either a Radeon8500 or a GeForce IV titanium, but I'm gonna avoid upgrading till closer to a Doom3 test or the release of one of the new Unreal games...WinXP....hmm..I'm considering that.

Now onto the source ports, well I hardly use them anymore, but Jdoom will always be on My pc, Zdoom is good, Edge seems like it might come back.....those are my ports of choice.

I've discovered happiness with MBF. The classic BFG setting rules.
I have a GeForce2, which really doesn't work that well because my computer's main processor is a piece of shit (AMD K6 333Mhz)

I don't see any advantage that ZDoom has over Doom Legacy. And to top it off, ZDoomGL sucks and Legacy GL doesn't. There.

And congrats on your shiny new GeForce3, mister "I'm going to fit my own PC with a Radeon or Kyro because we should all boycot evil Nvidia and their shitty, shitty drivers".

FlatHead said:

Nah, it's just that deadnail's one of those people who think that 90% of everything sucks for these and these reasons. Of course, when they do finally admit something's better than they first thought, it suddenly becomes clear how dumb they are.

That makes sense. It seems he does enjoy bitching about anything he can.

Amanichen said:

That makes sense. It seems he does enjoy bitching about anything he can.

So? I love bitching about stuff!

bigbadgangsta said:

So? I love bitching about stuff!

Correction...you love SPAMMING about stuff. I've been here twice as long as you, have a third of the postcount, and yet I've contributed more than you.

Amanichen said:

Correction...you love SPAMMING about stuff. I've been here twice as long as you, have a third of the postcount, and yet I've contributed more than you.

Well, 312 isn't exactly a third of 4802 :)