Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaikoten

Dick Clark

It was really sad to see for the past few years, especially after his stroke. There was nothing quite like having an incoherent Dick Clark slurring his speech on TV every new years' eve to remind you of your own mortality while you were celebrating the passage of another year.

esselfortium said:

It was really sad to see for the past few years, especially after his stroke. There was nothing quite like having an incoherent Dick Clark slurring his speech on TV every new years' eve to remind you of your own mortality while you were celebrating the passage of another year.

Like poetry.

esselfortium said:

That's the best image I could find, but there you go.

For the longest time, I had thought that Dick Clark was a cyborg. Then the stroke happened.

esselfortium said:

lol i felt the same way. it was depressing. but i give my respects. rest in peace..

Looking at Clark was like looking at Elvis during the seventies. People payed to see his shows, but all he did was walk around, sweat, and slur out a few words.

esselfortium said:

I felt the opposite. That maybe, even if something really bad happened to me, people around me would be nice enough to let me keep doing what I love doing.

DuckReconMajor said:

I felt the opposite. That maybe, even if something really bad happened to me, people around me would be nice enough to let me keep doing what I love doing.

Yeah. I always thought he was both brave and enduring for continuing to want to entertain the public after having such a debilitating condition afflict him.