Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

I may have found Doom 4's future site.

DooM_RO said:

Not sure what to say, the logo is different.

Perhaps the UAC changed its logo after the bad publicity fallowing the Mars disaster in Doom 3?

To be honest that UAC site looks like someone has actually started a company called Union Aerospace looking at designing electric aircraft.

Also, id already have a UAC domain - http://www.ua-corp.com/. It still have the system maintenance message that went up just before Doom 3's release, though.

As for Doom-4.com, who knows.

I'm pretty sure that UAC site has been around previous to Doom 3 or just after, tho I'm not 100% sure on that.

wtf is this on there - cyclone.

AirRaid said:

To be honest that UAC site looks like someone has actually started a company called Union Aerospace looking at designing electric aircraft.

Not really sure, the email address seems to be fake.

hardcore_gamer said:

Perhaps the UAC changed its logo after the bad publicity fallowing the Mars disaster in Doom 3?

If that were the case, they would have changed their company name too, I guess.

printz said:

I wish mankind would stop being tormented by the legions of hell :(

There'd be no more Doom then!

Doom Dude said:

I'm pretty sure that UAC site has been around previous to Doom 3 or just after, tho I'm not 100% sure on that.

wtf is this on there - cyclone.

Its a "QR Code" for smartphones. Basically the camera looks at it and is linked to a site from it. Some should try it out. I would, if I actually owned a smartphone, but alas...I'm lame.

StevieCybernetik said:

Some should try it out. I would, if I actually owned a smartphone, but alas...I'm lame.

The QR links to a picture of... something. Looks like some sort of futuristic motorcycle with fans instead of wheels.

TheEndOfUs said:

The QR links to a picture of... something. Looks like some sort of futuristic motorcycle with fans instead of wheels.

Show it to us?

These images are just further proof that this site has nothing to do with Doom or id or anything.

Marnetmar said:

Originally this domain was owned by some dude in the bahamas, now it's registered by CSC Corporate Domains.

Also, found this funny little site that's registered by Godaddy

The godaddy ones seems like a legitimate UAC one LOL