Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gggmork

chemtrails

Well, Dawkins killed the memes of primitive religions by pointing out that talking snakes and virgin births etc are pretty stupid ideas lacking evidence. Ironically, this pruned unfit religions resulting in their evolution. The new fit religions are conspiracy theory and singularity transhumanism. Its the church of alex jones et al vs the church of ray kurzweil et al, or the terrans vs cosmists, respectively, as hugo de garis predicted would result in a gigadeath war.

So what do you guys think about chemtrails? Did you know that the elites feed us cattle to turn us into cattle via epigenetics, and that they crop dust us with chemtrail nanobots? I mean I have to lol and admire the sheer irlTrollery of how Alex Jones attacks the pocketbooks of tons of corporations, claiming one of pepsi's secret ingredients is aborted fetuses and msg/bpa/corn syrup/gmo etc being used as a population culling weapon to make humans not be able to reproduce in a few generations. Top Ramen has MSG in it.. pretty easy to target the poor specifically since that's the only food they can afford.

gggmork said:

Well, Dawkins killed the memes of primitive religions by pointing out that talking snakes and virgin births etc are pretty stupid ideas lacking evidence. Ironically, this pruned unfit religions resulting in their evolution. The new fit religions are conspiracy theory and singularity transhumanism. Its the church of alex jones et al vs the church of ray kurzweil et al, or the terrans vs cosmists, respectively, as hugo de garis predicted would result in a gigadeath war.

So what do you guys think about chemtrails? Did you know that the elites feed us cattle to turn us into cattle via epigenetics, and that they crop dust us with chemtrail nanobots? I mean I have to lol and admire the sheer irlTrollery of how Alex Jones attacks the pocketbooks of tons of corporations, claiming one of pepsi's secret ingredients is aborted fetuses and msg/bpa/corn syrup/gmo etc being used as a population culling weapon to make humans not be able to reproduce in a few generations. Top Ramen has MSG in it.. pretty easy to target the poor specifically since that's the only food they can afford.

You could have started your topic there to looked a little less--ah... schizophrenic--oh who am I kidding? This post is full of fuck.

On topic: I don't think too much of the chem-trail conspiracy, though there is an oddly large amount of aluminum being found around the world on land.

Oh the chemtrail shit. Well, didn't the USAF begin with this operation back in 1996 and later, the program was adopted by like the entire world? I remember as a kid pre-1996 these "trails" of biological agents like the people who believe in this did not exist in the skies here in Sweden.

A topic that would've troubled me a lot more if it had taken place during my life time, was high-altitude nuclear explosions.

Reading about that sort of experimentation would've scared the shit out of me for sure.

Chemtrails? That's all silliness. Some junkies who didn't want to learn some physics decided what they saw in the sky was a conspiracy sign or something. Never mind that detecting something like that would be pretty trivial.

As for high-altitude nuclear tests, they're scary, but Starfish Prime was cool.

Also, sometimes the USSR spawned entertaining conspiracy theories about cosmonauts. Rather than the standard American version ("we faked missions") these are of the "they're covering up mission failures" variety.

gggmork said:

WSo what do you guys think about chemtrails?

They're nothing more than conspiracy theory wackiness. If the powers-that-be decide to start culling us, I'm sure they'll be a little more subtle in their approach.

gggmork said:

So what do you guys think about chemtrails? Did you know that the elites feed us cattle to turn us into cattle via epigenetics, and that they crop dust us with chemtrail nanobots?

Actual crop dusting is done at an altitude of oh, 50 feet or so I think. Contrails are 30,000 feet in the air or more. Not what I'd call effective "crop dusting" at all.

Someone should tell this Alex Jones and his believers that if chemtrails are real, then that means it's possible to put mysterious agents in plane fuel to have some mysterious effect on the populace.

That means that this mystery chemical can be used to in fuel that is burned in a jet engine without destroying it, so it is still effective.

That means it can be used in any combustion engine.

That means that the best way to affect the populace is to put it in regular car gas. Anybody who fills their car at the pump becomes an unwitting accomplice of the Vast Conspiracy. Those fumes from your exhaust pipe? Mind-control vapors.

Chem trails are just the tip of the iceberg. It goes a lot deeper.

That's why your only hope of escaping chemical indoctrination is to become an Amish.

Quast said:

*rainbow vid*

Prodominatly constituional thrist? Well I'm sold!

DuckReconMajor said:

god dammit you beat me to it!

That really is the reason youtube is good. Once you put it up on there, someone nabs it and will post it forever, DMCA takedowns be damned.

Manly men leave other kinds of chemtrails.

How is the possibility of the technological singularity in any way equatable to chemtrails? Just because it may not happen on the timescale that Kurzweil predicts doesn't mean it's an impossible idea.

Similarly, how is transhumanism related to being controlled like in Brave New World? Conspiracy theorists have oddly broken minds.

Aliotroph? said:

Similarly, how is transhumanism related to being controlled like in Brave New World? Conspiracy theorists have oddly broken minds.

Transhumanism is largely about becoming cyborgs. So, add ACTA-mandated rootkits in the Monsantoogle firmware everyone's getting implanted in their brain through nanobots even before they're born, and there you go. Brave New World? 1984? Amateur works. Nothing compared to having software running into your mind downloading ads and monitoring your thoughts.

People forget that Conspiracies usually involve superhuge amounts of money or power, which is why I laugh when I hear figures like "40 billion" and such numbers popped up when Truthers discuss 9-11.

Occam's razor is dull as hell at this point. If I were going to pull off a multi-national economic, new world order conspiracy, I sure would put a lot more on the table than stock options and evil jewgolds in the WTC basement or something. a 3000+ kill count for money isn't even a good plot for a movie.

That's the problem with Conspiracy theories like that. There's never a plausible reason for it, but since they are already convinced who's responsible, and also what happened (or what they think happened, anyway) they can come up with anything to fit their view.

So when I hear conspiracies that sound like a scooby-doo/johnny quest plot, I know immediately that it's bullshit.

Sadly, this stuff isn't going away. For some reason, this mystical, illuminati stuff is really huge in France. There is a growing percentage of people that are paranoid of "the man" and will instead turn to obvious nonsense like Conspiracy Theories, Homeopathy, anti-vaccine, the list goes on.

Csonicgo said:

So when I hear conspiracies that sound like a scooby-doo/johnny quest plot, I know immediately that it's bullshit.

That's the best description I've heard yet.

I love how gggmork can scoff at traditional religions and then appear to wholeheartedly endorse conspiracy theoriesstories within the same post without apparently seeing the issue there.

But back on topic:

gggmork said:

Top Ramen has MSG in it

And? I'm amazed no DWer slammed you on this one.

Technician said:

On topic: I don't think too much of the chem-trail conspiracy, though there is an oddly large amount of aluminum being found around the world on land.

That's probably due to the fact that aluminum is the most abundant metal found in the earth's crust, and not some outrageous conspiracy theory.

http://www.spectrumanalytic.com/support/library/ff/Soil_Aluminum_and_test_interpretation.htm