Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MRB_Doom

97 Years Ago Since The Armenian Genocide Began

I guess the only genocide that took place was the infamous "Hollywood Holocaust". Hmm, I remember someone's ride getting fubared in that particular event...

chungy said:

86 years since the doomworld genocide began

<citation needed>

96 years since the Easter Rebellion in Ireland.

Why is what relevant? The original post? Or the silly posts following it? If it's the former, general discussion doesn't need to be relevant.

StevieCybernetik said:

Why is this relevant?

If you mean the genocide - ask MRB_Doom, it's probably part of his family history.

GreyGhost said:

If you mean the genocide - ask MRB_Doom, it's probably part of his family history.

It goes like this:

My grandpa, Benilian Benson (1912-1985) and one of his brothers, managed to survive the slaughter when they were only a couple of years old. Grandpas parents and all of his relatives and siblings (except for the brother I mentioned) were murdered.

This Hellish, demon like butchering, ended in 1923, five years after World War I.

Turkey denies this as of today but denial can't last forever. One day the Turks will come around and confess to their dark history.

Just because a genocide has not taken place inside your country and against your fellow countrymen, does not mean it cannot happen in the future.

This civilization is falling apart every day and I will sure as Hell stay in Sweden when this mayhem breaks out. You can call me a pessimist but that would not help your (Not you GreyGhost) indifference in any shape or form.

because sweden has dodged wars for almost 200 years now, we damn better keep that course