Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #36 - FetalDM5 + FetalDM7 FFA

Time to dust off another couple of old wads with FetalDM5 and 7. The layouts are pretty simple, and so is the objective: it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and you should be all out of patience for anyone who says that.

WADs: FetalDM5, FetalDM7
Maps: 15 (01-08), (01-07)
Mode: 16-Player Deathmatch
Fraglimit: 65
Server: CoffeeNet - DTX1 & MWI1
Date: Saturday, April 28th, 2012 @ 8pm EDT

In response to the success of these Saturday night US sessions, a few European Doomers got together to organize their own session every Sunday, entitled Odamex Thunder. You can check out this week's thread here, where they will be playing Vex-Doom team deathmatch.

I was actually astounded that these wads were 15 years old. This series was pretty solid compared to its peers of the same time period.

Ralphis said:

I was actually astounded that these wads were 15 years old. This series was pretty solid compared to its peers of the same time period.

WE need an odamex rotation server for these.

Ralphis said:

Unsolicited history lesson: Yes, FetalDM7 was probably the best looking WAD of its time. Anthony then went on to create FetalDM8, which turned into GothicDM.