Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

April Showers May Bring Thunder

In response to Odamex Saturday Nitro's success in North America, a dedicated group of European Odamex players have decided to run their own similar event that is more friendly to their home timezones. The first Euro Thunder kicks off this Sunday with the popular wad Greenwar, mapped by Doomworld's own "Hellbent". Detailed information on the event follows:

WADs: Greenwar
Maps: 01-32
Mode: 12-Player DM
Server: Liquid Doom
Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2012
Times: UK (19:00), Central Europe (20:00), Russia/Moscow (22:00)

Additional times for Americans who want to hop in and are fine with the cross-Atlantic ping:

* 2:00 PM Eastern
* 1:00 PM Central
* 11:00 AM Pacific

It was fun. Hopefully it will be an ongoing this as the time and day work out good for me to get an hour or so it. It was good to see a couple of familiar names from these boards too.

That was probably the first time I've played against other people in DOOM in over a decade. It was completely different from what I remember (4 player DM over LAN/56k), but man alive, it was still a lot of fun.

Aaron Bouch said:

That was probably the first time I've played against other people in DOOM in over a decade. It was completely different from what I remember (4 player DM over LAN/56k), but man alive, it was still a lot of fun.

That's awesome! Hope you drop in for more sundays :P