Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exp(x)

Now my name is MCA; I've got a license to kill

Sad indeed. I can think of no better way to remember him than to provide a link to this website.

It was a shame to hear this. I knew the time was nearing when he couldn't mkae it to the HOF induction for the Beastie Boys. He recorded pretty good music all of the way until his last few months.

Wonder where Mike D and Ad Rock go from here.

I feel the need to make a pun about the undertaker doing some "Body Movin'". :/

He was MCA with a story to tell and when he rocked the crowd, he rocked the crowd well. And when he got the feeling, he felt the feel swell, cause when he started to rhyme he rhymed the rhyme well.

Never been a fan of Beastie Boys but I recognize the talent they've had. It's a shame a good man had to go, he was not even that old either...

Big name in the world of music, sad to see him go. Luckily, he was alive to see his group inducted into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame. RIP.

r_init: getpostnumberforname: post not found!

Edited by Justince

I was going to photoshop up a pic of him getting a space funeral (like Starship Troopers), but with his coffin looking like the tin on the cover of Hello Nasty.

But then I thought "BAD TASTE LOL" so I am just going to share my idea with the universe here. RIP beasty dude