Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MRB_Doom

Pentagon to expand cybersecurity program for defense contractors

Pentagon to expand cybersecurity program for defense contractors

Anyone here who works or knows someone that do work in the Pentagon? Aren't these defense contractors becoming an alternative army or let's say, invisible entity within the U.S. military?

Arms sales will probably never go away until every weapon on Earth is destroyed. I'm not advocating this anti-human Utopia where a few people lives in harmony with nature after billions are dead after a viral pandemic, absolutely not.

But The Pentagon is still under the control of the warmongers who set foreign policy via the National Security Act signed into law by President Truman etc.

The U.S. Presidency has become so weak and is surely considered by outsiders as a ceremonial position.

MRB_Doom said:

The U.S. Presidency has become so weak and is surely considered by outsiders as a ceremonial position.

Arguably, the influence of the president has been significantly diminished since world war 2. Fuck, Eisenhower pretty much came out and said it.

Truth,

Personal opinion though - JFK was the last real president.

Radon said:

Truth,

Yeah, Nixon pretty much set the standard as to how presidents should be.

Radon said:

Pfff. It's all been downhill since Teddy Roosevelt. :P

Xaser said:

Pfff. It's all been downhill since Teddy Roosevelt. :P

If we made each presidential candidate wrestle a minimum of two bears before they could run, the U.S. Presidency would be a lot better.

Radon said:

Truth,

I've heard stories from people saying that JFK was intended to be a puppet but he woke up to his masters' schemes and fought against them. Messing with the Federal Reserve did not succeed in the end and he got his head blown off.

As for the real last U.S. President I would have to say Bill Clinton and to some extent George H.W. Bush with his administrative facism style of government from 1989-1993.

I guess they'd be stupid enough to try and make JFK their puppet. I mean, man was he a badass, swimming thru shark-infested waters towing his buddy using his teeth. Wow.

Tarnsman said:

If we made each presidential candidate wrestle a minimum of two bears before they could run, the U.S. Presidency would be a lot better.

Vladimir Putin would be all that remained.

Technician said:

Yeah, Nixon pretty much set the standard as to how presidents should be.

What you talkin' about? From what I've seen, Nixon is the best sunuvabitch we had in that office.

That's what we need these days. A first-class asshole.