Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiTROACTiVE

Mark Zuckerberg (A Co-owner of Facebook) Finally Marries his Girlfriend

After nearly 10 years of being together, Mark Zuckerberg one of the four co-owners of Facebook finally married his girlfriend Priscilla Chan.

Read this article for more info.

No clever title? "Mark Zuckerberg Changes Status to 'Married'" should've been a no-brainer. :P

Xaser said:

No clever title? "Mark Zuckerberg Changes Status to 'Married'" should've been a no-brainer. :P

Hmm your right, that WOULD have been a better title. But it's not too late to edit it, so shall I change the title to your suggestion?

Wow, what a no-chinned geek he looks in that picture. I don't know what she sees in him. OWait! ;)

Judging by how he was portrayed by Jesse Whatshisname in The Social Network, he seems a kind of a dick.

She might see money. Would explain the timing. But we can't say and that's not a problem.

Funny this pops up right when I'm watching an episode of Trek about love. Not even a good one. Jonathan Frakes has no acting range.

Aliotroph? said:

She might see money. Would explain the timing. But we can't say and that's not a problem.

Funny this pops up right when I'm watching an episode of Trek about love. Not even a good one. Jonathan Frakes has no acting range.

I haven't seen Frakes in anything besides Star Trek, so I can't vouch for his acting ability as a whole, but I don't think his character Riker was SUPPOSED to have much range. He is clearly supposed to be the gung-ho action hero that gets the girl that Shatner played in TOS, and we all know THAT actor's range.

Yes, Riker was cast well, but when he was possessed by a Trill symbiant his lack of range showed rather badly.

Aliotroph? said:

Yes, Riker was cast well, but when he was possessed by a Trill symbiant his lack of range showed rather badly.

Well, technically it would be the symbiant's bad acting.

Can care less about Mr. I-Sell-Your-Information-To-Marketers' getting married.

I'm a lot more interested to know when Maes and the cyberdemon are finally going to get hitched. ;)

I think it would just be the cybie's ass, as that's the only feature Maes is really attracted to >.>

Mr. Chris said:

Can care less about Mr. I-Sell-Your-Information-To-Marketers' getting married.

If I didn't need it for concert pre-sale codes, I'd disable my pathetic account.

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if potential employers wanted you to provide one, these days.

Enjay said:

Wow, what a no-chinned geek he looks in that picture. I don't know what she sees in him. OWait! ;)

Okay I'm the last guy to give credence to stereotypes, but Asian women always seem to see something in nerdy guys.

I mean come on, John Carmack, Robert Bowling, a bunch of other examples not on the top of my head right now..

even google agrees

And yeah it still could be just about the money. But honestly I think they probably were waiting for her to graduate medical school. You know, actually get both of their lives set up before tying the knot? Or is that a foreign concept to most people?

And no, I'm no Mark Zuckerberg fan, but if any marriage smelled of "famous billionaire bags golddigger/trophy wife" it certainly wasn't this one.

Yeah, apparently they've been together even before facebook existed.

FRAKES RULES. The only other thing I've seen him in was an episode of Criminal Minds where he played a pedophile.

Mr. Chris said:

Also let's see how long this marriage lasts..

Well they have been dating for nearly 10 years, but we can't be too sure if it will last until the end. Only time will tell.

DuckReconMajor said:

All I can see is him on Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction saying "a similar event...really happened"

Whoa... I totally forgot about this show. Never occurred to me that Frakes was the host. I think his beard complimented the subject matter perfectly. Anyways, Frakes is awesome at one-liners and doing a Captain Morgan pose. Haven't really seen him act outside of TNG.

Mark Zuckerberg is married to Priscilla Chan and it's complicated.

Facebook shares are currently 11% below their float price, could that be the market's reaction to Zuckerberg's surprise marriage?

GreyGhost said:

Facebook shares are currently 11% below their float price, could that be the market's reaction to Zuckerberg's surprise marriage?

SELL! SELL!

GreyGhost said:

It's still one hundred times the profit of Facebook. There's room for a freefall.