Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mr. T said:

Like the end of Dr. Strangelove?

You know I've never seen that movie and I feel like I've missed out on something really important. But my dad did showed me this film.

The end is so horrific when that black kid looks up in the sky (New York City) and the audience hears the ICBM detonating in mid air.

Dr. Strangelove is a semi-parody of war movies in general. The gist of the story is similar to Fail-safe as the latter was based on a book that was a straight ripoff of the book the former was based on, although the combination of light tone mixed with extreme subject matter makes Dr. Strangelove scarier IMHO.

They are both classics tho.

/E The chiaroscuro narrative of Dr. Strangelove (alternating between belly laughs and almost-difficult to watch) is a perfect complement to the black and white the film was shot in. Just thought I'd add that.

From the article:
While the Syrian opposition and Assad regime blamed each other – or al Qaeda - for the worst attack Damascus has seen in the 14-month uprising, it was obvious to both that it must have been the work of a major and very professional undercover agency.

Probably the work of Mossad. Fuelling a hostile neighbor's civil war is as good a way as any to neutralize them as a threat to Israel.

GreyGhost said:

Probably the work of Mossad. Fuelling a hostile neighbor's civil war is as good a way as any to neutralize them as a threat to Israel.

Wouldn't doubt it. All evidence points to Mossad being behind the killing of Iran's nuclear scientists. I wouldn't be surprised of the CIA is working with Mossad also.

MRB_Doom said:

Russia raps fresh US Senate sanctions against Iran

If the Shah had stayed in power in Iran the country would probably have more than 25 nuclear reactors online today. Instead, a certain petty Polish aristocrat betrayed the Shah of Iran and installed Khomeini as ruling puppet AND sent the country back into the Dark Ages.

The religion of Islam really is the US's best friend. Put in a meat-puppet, and let dogma suppress.

Technician said:
The religion of Islam really is the US's best friend.

That phrase is pretty racist as it blames Muslims of their religion for what the US may do to them. Religion is a medicine that often has adverse effects, but even if you're just referring to fundamentalist or militant Islam, it can't be reduced to those effects.

Technician said:

The religion of Islam really is the US's best friend.

I'm not sure if that is true when the Bernard Lewis plan for the Middle East is still in effect. Meaning, carving up every country in the region to create pathetic mini or micro states that cannot stand up to JP Morgan Chase or Exxon Mobil.

The U.S. may push this anti-Islam agenda too far and perhaps one day a man ruled by his ego will come forward and rally up the Muslims in a way that has never been seen before.

Saddam Hussein's regime was starting to trade oil with Euros instead of dollars and Libya's central bank was not a part of the Babylonian machine that ate it for breakfast last year and for that, the imperialists destroyed these two countries.

There is a financial war going on and I would like to find out more information about it.