Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lila Feuer

Miami police shoot a naked man chewing on victim's face

holy crap, they took the infected victim to a hospital. we're all doomed.

Cyanosis said:

It has begun. And it's in Florida.

What to begin? If the report is correct, the policeman shot someone who was trying to kill another one.

printz said:

What to begin? If the report is correct, the policeman shot someone who was trying to kill another one.

Zombies. Duh!

Don't bother trying to explain things to him, he hasn't been feeling very well lately.

Spoiler

Maybe he's infected too.

Ok, this story is disturbing, but with morbid curiosity I decided to Google the effect of PCP. One link led to another and eventually I am staring at pictures of a man who supposedly tore his own guts out with his hands when high. I'm not going to sleep tonight.

Captain Toenail said:

Ok, this story is disturbing, but with morbid curiosity I decided to Google the effect of PCP. One link led to another and eventually I am staring at pictures of a man who supposedly tore his own guts out with his hands when high. I'm not going to sleep tonight.

Take a hit bro.

Technician said:

Knowing Florida, they'll somehow blame a possible Zombie apocalypse on legalized abortions and foreigners.

It's the legally aborted foreigners that are the worst!

I also Googled PCP stories and came across a cop's forum where some swear that they've seen girls throw people over cars, people ripping their balls off and throwing them, and taking "51 shots with 13 head shots" before bleeding out. Anyway, it's probably zombies.

link:http://forums.officer.com/t52054/

I think we'll be fine as long as that man doesn't mysteriously reanimate.

Every time I come to the 'Everything Else' forum, I get more good news. Like this.

Sounds like some company's bio weapons research facility hit the jackpot. Acid for blood? Naah.

Some Hellish mixes would be hard liquor with Haldol / Trilafon / Olanzapine / Celexa. The humans taking these wonderful drinks ought to be either skitzo or heavily depressed or be stuck in a hascich psychosis. THOSE kinds of zombies are infinately more terrifying.

This is on CNN today. They don't even mention PCP.

The link Krispy posted is pretty crazy. I've never heard of people being quite that crazy before, but now it explains the attitudes of the cops in The Terminator.

Krispy said:

I also Googled PCP stories and came across a cop's forum where some swear that they've seen girls throw people over cars, people ripping their balls off and throwing them, and taking "51 shots with 13 head shots" before bleeding out. Anyway, it's probably zombies.

link:http://forums.officer.com/t52054/

TBH, the first thing that made me think of PCP was the story of Big Lurch, which really is on that level of, "Welp, that's some fucked up shit right there," that is rarely seen when drugs aren't involved. PCP just happens to be a special kind of cannibal-inducing WTF sorta drug.

>Guy goes ballistic on drugs
>Facebook loads up with "ZOMBIES XDDDD" bullshit

i cannot begin to even

Mr. Freeze got attacked by a zombie before he was able to finish typing his thoughts.

This is so bizarre that it really seems like viral marketing for a new zombie movie/show/game.

And apparently, it is "bath salts," a new form of LSD that raises the users body temp to extreme levels, induces dimentia, negates pain responses and imparts super-human strength.
This is also apparently not the first attack of this nature in Miami.

This is obviously a terrorist attack. The Al-quada have teamed up with Vodou Bokors and are using south Florida as as their entry-point to destroy America via zombies.

The Lag said:

Mr. Freeze got attacked by a zombie before he was able to finish typing his thoughts.

Perhaps he was thinking of Candlejack when he

Snakes said:

TBH, the first thing that made me think of PCP was the story of Big Lurch, which really is on that level of, "Welp, that's some fucked up shit right there," that is rarely seen when drugs aren't involved. PCP just happens to be a special kind of cannibal-inducing WTF sorta drug.

I forgot how hilarious that Big Lurch story was.

Well, some people these days can be mental. It's disgusting how the man could do such a disgusting thing to a person. I hope the victim will get better in the hospital.

darkreaver said:

Why did the cops shoot him? Oh wait...the US of A.

Now to be fair, he did demand the man to stop assaulting the victim, but he continued anyway.

darkreaver said:

What were they supposed to do? Let him finish his lunch? Your sympathy should be for the guy who no longer has a face thanks to this lunatic.

The cop asked the guy to stop. He looked up and growled and later continued eating. The cop then shot him once. The wacko still didn't stop. He had no choice but to finish him off.

If I was the one walking down the street and came across something like that, I would've blown the guy's head off no questions asked.

NitroactiveStudios said:

Well, some people these days can be mental. It's disgusting how the man could do such a disgusting thing to a person. I hope the victim will get better in the hospital.

Weasel words. Some people in any days can be mental. Some of them always are.

Anyway, I'd have shot him just as fast as the cop did. Some things need to be stopped immediately.

darkreaver said:

yeah. the poor, poor cannibal.