Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buu342

Change the doom logo? [SOLVED]

I tried placing a GFX in my doom mod and named it M_DOOM so it replaces the logo in my game. But it doesnt. There is still the original doom 2 logo :/

Fix?

M_DOOM isn't a sprite (even if, as far as the data format is concerned, it's the same thing). It's a generic graphic and it should be in the global namespace.

Sprites are in the sprite namespace (between S_START/S_END markers) and they need to follow a certain naming convention or the game refuses to load.

Gez said:

M_DOOM isn't a sprite (even if, as far as the data format is concerned, it's the same thing). It's a generic graphic and it should be in the global namespace.

Sprites are in the sprite namespace (between S_START/S_END markers) and they need to follow a certain naming convention or the game refuses to load.

Thanks! fixed!

Gez said:

Whoops, could've sworn it was in with the sprites for some reason.