Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

New home of Zdaemon

N-F's email link from that page does not work. I was trying to ask him if he really meant to change his name to "NighFang". :)

Hey NF, how old is ZDaemon? What date was the original version released on?

According 2 the member list, most doomworld forum users signed up this year. Does that mean this place has only recently become this popular? If so, that means i'm not much mor of a newbie here than most of u. btw, i hope no1 thinks i'm a complete newbie 2 internet dooming, just cos i only just started usin this forum - i'd say i'v been playin csdoom and zdaemon 4 well over a year now.

Also, could sum1 (fodders) pls give me a url 2 d/l legacy and other doom ports from, other than links on doomworld, cos none of the doomworld d/ls ever seem 2 work on my comp.

Sorry, 1 mor thing: Who wrote Internet Doom Explorer, cos i wondered if they ever were gonna add skulltag support 2 it?

MaTT [TiK] said:
According 2 the member list, most doomworld forum users signed up this year.

IT DOESN'T TAKE BRAINS TO REALISE THAT THE NEW FORUMS HAVE ONLY BEEN UP FOR A FEW DAYS

and for the love of god, please discover the edit button before fodders gets onto your ass.

MaTT [TiK] said:
Sorry, 1 mor thing: Who wrote Internet Doom Explorer, cos i wondered if they ever were gonna add skulltag support 2 it?

Bond, and it HAS Skulltag support

firstly, dw, i no about the edit button - i use it - its just the 3 msgs in a row wer on different subjects.

secondly, thx fodders, in that case i need the latest version cos i hav 1 that has a skulltag server refresh button and everything but it dusnt work and i remember seeing sumwhere it sed "I'll have to finish adding Skulltag support one day.", so wotz the URL 4 the latest version pls?

thx fod, yeah, i no

oh, thats the version i'v already got. maybe i read it rong or maybe that was a version i had b4 or sumthin. right, lol, now all i need is skulltag and i can play on its servers. fodders, is there sumwhere i can d/l the latest version of skulltag apart from on doomworld, cos none of the doomworld d/ls work on my comp 4 sum reason? Thx

I need to explain situation: currently there are no full skulltag support in IDE. When I made this program, there were three client-server doom ports with similar network code, so I decided to include them all to one launcher. But skulltag authors never released working version (at least network version), so skulltag support in IDE is only potential - that is when it finally will be released (heh:) and if source code will be available (last beta didnt), I'll try to turn it on in IDE. You can try standard skulltag launcher or command-line interface to connect and play this game, but it is very unstable as far as I remember.

bond said:

I need to explain situation: currently there are no full skulltag support in IDE.

Damn you, I wasted time setting path?

fodders said:

Damn you, I wasted time setting path?

I think no :) - consider how many players lifes/frags were saved while you tried to do this work instead of kill them - kill'em all :)

thx fodders + lol @ last 3 msgs. and i sed skulltag support wasnt finished on ide didnt i fodders? :p