Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Pandora

Prometheus was a good movie (saw it tonight), but I'm not writing about Pandora's box. Is it just me or has Pandora improved? I used to not like the music it played--I think they stopped playing ultra-fringe music and more established artists. While I'm all for discovering new music, I can't say this was a bad move as there is a lot of music out there and not all of it is top shelf.

pandora.com

Pandora said:

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S.

Sigh.

I hope they've improved their "algorithm" for determining similar artists. I don't care if the bands it plays are popular or not, I just don't want to hear country music when I plug in a classic rock artist.

[edit]It's not working for me. Just loads for a while, then has some message about how it's going to take a while then nothing happens. Nice upgrade.

Technician said:

Sigh.

Simple fix. There are sites that change what country your IP is logging into sites from. Its how I've managed to get around this BS on YouTube for a while.