Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Netherstorm

Habits...

You know in IDE when one of your buddies comes on and that default sound plays "yo"?

Well, ever since i downloaded IDE, i have a habit of saying "yo"

What are your vocal habits or anything related to habits.

Wait until my official autobiography comes out.

I do this weird thing where I post in Doomworld threads and add extraneous ellipses to my posts...

Nose picking.

Arranging utensils in dishwasher so forks are with forks, etc.

Mr. Chris said:

Nose picking.

Yeah I do that too. Sometimes I do it with a tissue and sometimes I do it without one. Either way, I wash my hands afterwards but do you wash your hands afterwards as well Chris?

Mr. Chris said:

Arranging utensils in dishwasher so forks are with forks, etc.

Well putting the forks in with the spoons would be retarded.

NitroactiveStudios said:

Yeah I do that too. Sometimes I do it with a tissue and sometimes I do it without one. Either way, I wash my hands afterwards but do you wash your hands afterwards as well Chris?

Usually I just wipe my hands on something when I do that.

I have a habit of talking in ridiculous American, English, or Scottish accents while doing things. What I'm saying may not make sense. Many times it will be mocking some culture or another.

yukib1t said:

Lip biting, playing with my hair, randomly grabbing my boobs 'cause I can...

when I do that people stare at me.

Oh.

oh. sorry.

yukib1t said:

Lip biting, playing with my hair, randomly grabbing my boobs 'cause I can...

Go on...

Every time I do something really stupid, the sound of a chimp screaming plays in my brain.

Whenever I resort to eating Ramen, 'The Sound of Silence' plays in my head during the duration of the prep/cook process.

Every time I see a square tiled floor, I trace swastikas in the pattern with my eyes. I'm not a Nazi, it's just something I do.

Whenever I go into my bathroom, the first thought I have is "If I could have anything in the world right now, it would be..." - Usually the answer is an Apocalypse Tank from Red Alert 2. An inadvertent answer for an inadvertent question. I don't know where that comes from.

I could go on and on. There's a touch of obsessive compulsive disorder that runs in my family.

^ lol @ the GG video. I played a show with his brother's band, The Murder Junkies way back when. I have a pretty sweet autographed Hated in the Nation vinyl on my book-case.

Ed said:

Every time I see a square tiled floor, I trace swastikas in the pattern with my eyes. I'm not a Nazi, it's just something I do.

Every time I see a square tiled anything I do this. Sometimes it doesn't even line up right and my mind tries to force it. It's an intriguing symbol.

Ed said:

^ lol @ the GG video. I played a show with his brother's band, The Murder Junkies way back when. I have a pretty sweet autographed Hated in the Nation vinyl on my book-case.

Was it anywhere near as crazy as I've heard it was when he was alive? I'd have been scared shitless to go near one of those shows.

There was almost a riot because this skin-head band and their friends were smashing on pretty much everyone during their set. The Murder Junkies aren't anything to be afraid of, the guys are in their mid-50s now.. but it's more so the crowd that comes out to those shows.. but I'll be god-damned if their drummer Dino isn't the worst smelling person I've ever been around in my life. He likes to hug a lot too.

Ed said:

Whenever I go into my bathroom, the first thought I have is...

"oh god i gotta unload something right now!"

Whenever I hear an annoying song and I can't do anything to change it, I close my eyes and try to listen to the music in Post Hell, usually the Picard song.

When I'm walking around and such, my eyes dart back and forth like Doomguy. I've yet to sidestep around corners though.

Ed said:

There was almost a riot because this skin-head band and their friends were smashing on pretty much everyone during their set. The Murder Junkies aren't anything to be afraid of, the guys are in their mid-50s now.. but it's more so the crowd that comes out to those shows.. but I'll be god-damned if their drummer Dino isn't the worst smelling person I've ever been around in my life. He likes to hug a lot too.

I'd be disappointed if Dino wasn't naked.