Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArmouredBlood

Retrovirus - descent-inspired indie game

I really like the concept, but the alpha video has too many visual distractions for my taste.

Descent 1 and 2 remain the only games to have made me nauseous. Not sure if want.

Kickstarter eh? This game won't happen. Barely any game funded on Kickstarter gets completed.

Looks nice, and looks like a lot of work has already gone into it. Would probably kick a few bucks their way if I had any money.

Kaiser said:

Kickstarter eh? This game won't happen. Barely any game funded on Kickstarter gets completed.

Not sure if trolling? The whole kickstarter craze only started recently, hardly enough time for any of them to be completed yet.

Kaiser said:

This is basically for them to keep their deadline for the game so they won't have to cut an hour of solo content, according to the kickstarter description.

exp(x) said:

I really like the concept, but the alpha video has too many visual distractions for my taste.

Yeah, the visuals look a bit too chaotic or something. But still, I loved Descent 1 and 2, and so I'll definitely try this when it comes out.

There's too much going on for me in that game. Too neon and busy. Like if DDR were a FPS.