Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

FICK(yes F_I_CK) my school!!!

guess what the teachers are getting soon???? fucking p4's with gforce 3's!!! fuck!!!!! i hate those punks at school that cant cool the place down and having to use the computer lab's faulty p1's with 32 megs of ram!!!!!1!1!

what king of computers does your school have?

thats what the publishers of the school paper use.they use only like 5 of them.

Bah! In my day we didn't have computers in school.

And it still SUCKED!!

@#%$!

Fodders said:
Try doing logarithms and anti-logs

who me
my ti 83+ does that with a little basic programing mind you.

Bah. Fod, we had calculators :P We didn't have pcs.

Lament said:

You don't need any BASIC programming to do logarithms/antilogs

I mean with log books and anti log books, not calculators, all we had were log books and slide rules

fodders said:

Dumbass, I mean with log books and anti log books, not calculators, all we had were log books and slide rules

Dumbass, I was replying to kain

cute wittle iMacs with those mice that deserve to be fucked in hole the mouse ball is in. I'll never buy an iMac unless it comes with a external device that gives me head.

Not many things scarier than a Mac Prophet. One of my dad's good buddies is the ultimate Mac Guru (kinda like a Linux guru, hairy and everything, but substantially scarier). He also likes to make me look like an uneducated idiot and make all my skills seem obsolete. I had this overwhelming urge to engage in some Penny-Arcade-esque physical violence/comedy.

We're using Pentium 3 800's with 128MB RAM and S3 Trio video cards, I believe. It's supposed to do OpenGL stuff but when I tried to run RTCW on it a while ago it fucked up the system so bad they almost gave me detention for it.

Low-end pentiums running win95. I might also add that 'FORTRES' is installed on EVERY COMPUTER IN THE GOD DAMNED SCHOOL.

Don't know what Fortres is/does? In a sentence, it's some kind of security software that takes all the functionality away from a windows OS. With Fortres installed, there is no start menu. Clicking 'start' brings up the 'shut down/restart' menu instantly. Windows hotkeys (ie. Win+E for explorer) don't work either. You're limited to the software that can be accessed by desktop shortcuts (oh, and the 'my computer' and 'recycle bin' shortcuts don't work under Fortres as well).

We have Cyberpatrol (one of dem things that blocks out teh pr0n sites), but I don't mind it since it's not something like BESS, which blocks out EVERY SITE ON THE NET except for ones cleared by an admin.

Of course since there's a shortcut to IE on the desktop I COULD just browse the HD contents and install/delete what I wanted. Funny, I am literally the only student in the school 'computer-literate' enough to do that, so if some of the security software mysteriously got knocked down I'd be suspect #1. I could probably install Heretic on a school comp and get away with it, not like I'd ever get a chance to play it though, seeing as though I don't really have any free periods in the lab.

Also, they're running win95. Gah.

The techers get brand spanking new computers each year. WHich makes me wonder why we are using computers with 5-year-old technology in all the computer labs. Hmmm...

My CAD class had mostly 486's.

My final drawing took 30 minutes to load, 15 minutes to zoom in, then the class was over :P

I had to do it at home.

Yeah, some of the computers at my old school (?) were 486's...they were running windows 98 on them...by the time you loaded windows and accessed internet explorer it was 30 minutes later...seriously...

And they admin wanker had like a PIII...and all this other fancy shit...just towards the end of my final year the school managed to get enough money to buy 20 new pc's...all these fags were wondering why me and my friend were still playing Doom...they were all playing Q3 and UT...so I showed them why I still play Doom...kicked there arse in both games...I was at least 30 frags ahead of anyone else...

Damm I crap on sometimes.

Uh, let's see... the library has four HP Vectras (with Pentium 200MHz processors, 64 megs of RAM each and Trio3D video cards) and the math laboratory has 16 Macs (Classic IIRC).

Then there are four computer rooms...

The server room has the, heh, servers, which are...

1. a Pentium 166MHz working as the file server (runs NT Server 4.0);
2. another one with the exact same configuration working as the SMTP server;
3. some other which I haven't had access to yet but is connected to the net and is the hub, I suppose.

The room right next to it has ten HPs like the ones in the library running NT Workstation.

Upstairs to the right, we have the Mac room which has like 8 original iMacs and two G3s.

And next to it, the icing on the cake... ten new 1.3GHz Durons all with 256 megs of PC2100, ECS K7S5A motherboards, 20 gig hard drives and GFMX400 video cards. Cool, eh?

Well we had Celeron 600s in our labs, at least in the last 2 years, before that there even was a 286 with a monochrome display. Anyway, funny thing was all 20 machines had Netbus installed.

Courtesy of me and some friends, of course. ^_^

Liam the Bard said:

With Fortres installed, there is no start menu. Clicking 'start' brings up the 'shut down/restart' menu instantly.

Sounds like "stop" would be a better name for it then :P

I honestly don't know why you guys hate mac. The ONLY problem with them is software support. Other than that, they kick PC ass. My shitty old 266 iMac is still more efficient than a 266 Windows piece of shit. I hate them, and the only reason I'd ever buy one is convienience. Also, i don't get fucked up the ass with weird viruses and cookies every time i go online. AND it's actually possible to find things on here. Also, i can't accidentally dump any ugly DLLs.

MacOS is so much better than Windows. Windows is like a popped balloon that's stapled back together. It's ugly, slow, and has some of the most worthless features i've ever seen. God only knows how Lüt types his name (Some alt + 4 digit number shit. I laughed when someone told me how to do that.) Nothing anyone says could convince me that Windows is a better OS than Mac.

TheHighestTree said:

God only knows how Lüt types his name (Some alt + 4 digit number shit. I laughed when someone told me how to do that.)

Riiight. And exactly how do you do special ascii codes on OSX? Telepathy?

TheHighestTree said:

Nothing anyone says could convince me that Windows is a better OS than Mac.

Retard