Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spank

Earth Day

It's only two o'clock and I've already littered enough to kill three turtles and a dove. Fitting.

DC

I went to a decade old and unmaintained sewer water cleaning plant then I put up with a presentation about the lack of an efficient ambiental education policy in our schools, yawn, etc.

earth is important, without it there wouldn't be a place to grow weed.

by the time earth dies, we will have the technology to colonize mars. so, i aint worring. just watch the movie tank police. the whole world was polluted, but everyone was emune, accept some " sick " people who wasnt. accept when it got too bad, they had to whear masks, even then, they could still live without the masks.

yup, we're still a little under natural selection, there's still a little room for out little bodies to evolve.

Thank god i'm not the only one who's seen Tank Police. Still, it sucks compared to Black Magic M-66.
Meanwhile, KoRn's new album is out soon. Heh. (not that people care)

been years since I heard anyone speak of korn, I used to like em back in the day, almost 3 years ago. 7th grade...

i watch allot of animes, the ones i like are tank police, akira, gohst in the shell, 8th man after, project lily cat, and dbz movie 12.

whats the big deal about brioly (sp?) i know americans spell it brolly, and i am an american.
i...
i am...
i am ( sight ) an american.

WTF is brioly/brolly?

I didn't have to do jack for Earth Day. No displays or rallies or nuthin'. The student government is too worn out/broke from student elections and the shitty-riffic Christian rock concert last week.

brolly/brioly is the legindairy super saiyajin. he destroyes the how south(?)
galixy.

Heh, we go from burning plants (Saturday) to hugging them in a matter of two days.

I started downloading the new KoRn cd, now if not for jon davis chanting "poopie" all the time and than nerdy kid saying "it's poopie time" on the intro I might have actually respected the cd.

j00 recycle!

RECYYYCCCLLLEEE!!

I must be the only person who figured out the first post yet. The rest of you suck.

the_Danarchist said:

Respect the planet dudes, or it will bitchslap yo ass.

Desco! Eanarchist! ARG!

Make Earth Day every other day! Make /me Day every day!