Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jodwin

Divine Divinity?

Never played the game, but this really makes me want to get it, more so than any other video advertisement ever. Despite the fact that it shows nothing of the game:

Brilliant.

I don't like the sound of that.

I played it, and loved it, way back in the day. If you enjoyed the look of the Baldur's Gate series, you'll probably like Divine Divinity.

I don't know what they're talking about in that advert. The game is fun, but it's not like crack cocaine, or Everquest, or anything. Additionally, it is available on GOG.com (that page includes some good reviews as well).

schwerpunk said:

I don't know what they're talking about in that advert. The game is fun, but it's not like crack cocaine, or Everquest, or anything.

I don't know either, but I find it cool that they got what it takes to make a silly advert like that. It's not like anyone takes what they're saying seriously unless the viewers are total idiots. So making an ad which you know no one should take at face value? Great.

Certainly much better than this travesty: :P

This is probably the best Diablo clone I've played. Not that I've played many of them because they generally suck, but this is good stuff, honest.

Anyway yeah check it out.

i probably still have the original retail discs hidden away somewhere. despite one of the stupidest titles in gaming it's a very competent diablo clone that set itself apart from the pack by way of a well-developed overworld, deeper leveling system and more nuanced quest design. gets a bit tedious towards the end but well worth the chump change it costs on steam (or GOG). infinity engine games and fallout 1/2 are still much better.