Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom_is_great

Don't go swimming in any lakes in Illinois

That "pacu" fish looks like an oversized pirahna.... "testicle-eating fish"? Anywhere that motherfucker bites you with those steel-chewing teeth isn't going to be pretty, not just your testicles.

Heh, the predatory pacu story appears to have it's origins in the Daily Mail and should obviously be taken with a large pinch of salt - I'd recommend about half a kilo.

I watched the news report, and apparently the Pacu's diet consists of mostly vegetation. They've never attacked humans except in captivity. Plus, they were artificially introduced into Illinois waters, and cannot survive in that ecosystem for very long at all. They'll most likely all be dead come fall and winter.

Yikes! That would be horrible if that fish bit me on my testicles. Also, how can you die from getting your testicles bit off by those fish? Do you die of shock or somethng?

NitroactiveStudios said:

Also, how can you die from getting your testicles bit off by those fish? Do you die of shock or somethng?

Depends on whether a major artery is severed and/or you lose a lot of blood before you receive medical attention. Infections would also be very probable since you'd be bitten in dirty lake water...but yeah, the shock and pain would probably be enough to make you faint or panic and that could lead to e.g. more attacks or simply drowning.

DoomUK said:

Not sure if I'd want to survive.

YO ANDREWB, WHERE ART THOU?

Maes said:

Depends on whether a major artery is severed and/or you lose a lot of blood before you receive medical attention. Infections would also be very probable since you'd be bitten in dirty lake water...but yeah, the shock and pain would probably be enough to make you faint or panic and that could lead to e.g. more attacks or simply drowning.

Yeah. If the fish could do it cleanly I'd be the first one jumping in.

Glad we don't have any of those Nut Guppies around here.

I thought this was going to be about that aquatic thing that supposedly swims up your urine stream and... I can't remember whatever that hoax thing was but the news about it was from teh U.S.

NitroactiveStudios said:

Yikes! That would be horrible if that fish bit me on my testicles.

Don't be a pussy.

Krispy said:

Don't be a pussy.

OK maybe if it just bites me on the testicles, it will hurt me but I won't freak out too much. If they were actually bit off by the fish then I wouldn't be so calm.

As for Scet's info on the brain eating amoeba, that thing sounds pretty scary.

DuckReconMajor said:

Yeah. If the fish could do it cleanly I'd be the first one jumping in.

You'd rather not have your balls?

sgt dopey said:

Does that fish have people teeth

It'd be more accurate to say the fish has teeth well suited for an omnivorous diet, just as we have.

Aliotroph? said:

For some reason now it's ok to joke about it. :P

Why, doom_is_great, you swim with your balls dangling loose? I fail to see how such a large fish could end up in one's pants!

But really, even a snap about a fish shows the level at which the media (in this case, Microsoft) aims for morbidity and fear-mongering.

DuckReconMajor said:

You mean the thing in the second post?

Yeah, I think that is that other thing.

j4rio said:

They should befriend asian carp. World domination ensued.

Jesus christ, what was that all about? Those fish were going nuts (no pun relating to the thread title intended)!

Numerous fish have tried to bite my balls off. But they grow back each time. The perfect specimen of virility.

I had a dream last night that some kind of like Coy jumped out of some water and bit my arm to the point where it looked unsalvageable, really bloody and everything, and I was afraid I'd lose my right arm forever, which would bite because I need it to draw and play guitar and all.

Then I woke up, and was mad at this thread.

Aliotroph? said:

They get in the way, hurt when punched, cause me to waste time fapping, can you give me a reason I would want them?

Use3D said:

For some reason now it's ok to joke about it. :P

I'm joking?