Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

There comes a time in every man's life when he asks...

'If I lived in a D&D world, exactly what would I be?'

Well, now you know

Well, I am a Neutral Good Elf Ranger Paladin just in case you're wondering.

And my godess is Mielikki...yay!

I Am A: True Neutral Dwarf Ranger Thief
Follower Of Dumathoin

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Deity:
Dumathoin is the True Neutral dwarven god of buried wealth, ores, gems, and mining. He is also known as the Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain. His followers are typically miners and explorers, but also respect the beauty of the earth. They also stand guard over the dwarven dead. Their preferred weapon is the maul. Dumathoin's symbol is a faceted gem set inside a mountain peak.

Oddly, this is probably my last choice for a PC. In the game going right now, I'm running a LN human Monk that tends to roll a bad initiative and finish most of the party's fights.

Heh. I played a dwarven ranger once. Basicaly, he was just good for slaughtering orcs. Anyway, I seem to roll bad inititive with all my characters.

I Am A: Chaotic Neutral Elf Druid Bard

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature, and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing' method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.

Mwahaha...frequently insane...

DC

Holy titpills, the second time gets even weirder. Just pick a few 2nd best choices and see what happens.

Chaotic Good Dwarf Druid Fighter

Lawful Evil Human Ranger Mage

I'll agree with the "human" and "mage" part's, but whats that "evil" doing there?

You Are A:

Neutral Good Elf Ranger Druid
Follower Of Mielikki

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a surprise. I always considered myself Chaotic Good.

Heh. At this exact moment, my friend is posting that link on the MegaTokyo forums.

I had expected the outcome to be Chaotic Good Human Priest. (I normally play this kind of characters.)

But it turns out I'm a True Neutral Human Ranger
Why am I a Ranger?! I want to be a Priest damn it!

True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Ranger drools priest rules!

If it doesn't says "Game Master" or "Fighter Monk" it just doesn't works.

"True Neutral Elf Ranger Druid"

Stupid.

I prefer the 3rd edition take on "true neutral": we just don't give a shit in the long run. Too bad monks gotta be lawful...

"You Are A:

Lawful Good Dwarf Bard Fighter
Follower Of Moradin"

Well I just wasted 5 minutes of my life on that.

/me goes to see if SA's been updated

Chaotic Evil Human Fighter Mage
Follower Of Talos

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Deity:
Talos is the Chaotic Evil god of storms, forest fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, and destruction in general. He is also known as the Destroyer. His followers fear him more than worship him, and they revel in the destructive fury of nature - while praying to be spared from its wrath. Talos's symbol is three lightning bolts, of different colors, coming from a central point.

pretty much right.

You Are A:

Chaotic Evil Human Thief Bard
Follower Of Mask

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Mask is the Neutral Evil god of rogues, thieves. He is also known as the Lord of Shadows. He appears as a lithe man, shadowed, wearing dark clothing. His followers believe in stealth and wariness. They wear black and gray clothing, and carry weapons and armor similar to that of a thief. They frequently wear masks to conceal their identity. Mask's symbol is a dark, checkered mask.

I'm a...

"Neutral Good Dwarf Bard Ranger Follower Of Oghma"

... what the fuck ever.

Chaotic good Elf Ranger Bard

Go figure. I saved a turtle and a nest full of birds today while hiking. I suppose it does fit me then.

JavaGuy said:

Go figure. I saved a turtle and a nest full of birds today while hiking. I suppose it does fit me then.

WTF animals? Where do you live?

JavaGuy said:

Pft...I saved a girl from being raped today...I stayed home :)