Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sirjuddington

ZDoomGL site redesign!

The ZDoomGL website has undergone a facelift, thanks to yours truly & sotarn :)
It kinda needed a bit of a touchup, heh.

Anyways, theres a news update there, and a few of the files are up at a temporary location (latest ZDoomGL plus model packs).

Go here to see! (if it doesn't look right its probably because its not all uploaded just yet as of the time i'm writing this)

it's a lot better than the old one, I especially like the shiny outline on those doom fonts, those are 1337 =]

Well its great to hear people like my design! Especially since I did it in about 2 days or so :P (I have gradually built up my DooM page over 2 years, that generally improves your HTML skill :))

SlayeR said:

Well its great to hear people like my design! Especially since I did it in about 2 days or so :P (I have gradually built up my DooM page over 2 years, that generally improves your HTML skill :))

deadnail is an HTML Goddess

shameless self promo: nxnnet.tk
BBG is the only dude in the dw top 10 poster list that has a personal site without a tk address. /me laughs and points at the freak.

orion said:

shameless self promo: nxnnet.tk
BBG is the only dude in the dw top 10 poster list that has a personal site without a tk address. /me laughs and points at the freak.

Heh, like I care about not having a .tk addy? WOW! IT'S THE NEW FAD, BETTER CONFORM WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

bigbadgangsta said:

Heh, like I care about not having a .tk addy? WOW! IT'S THE NEW FAD, BETTER CONFORM WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

Anything with the letters "TK" in it can't be good!