Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Brutal Doom 0.16 makes lighting look ugly!

Odd effect I noticed. Some of the effects are cool, such as the implied radiosity in liquid sectors, but if there is a lot of dramatic lighting in a map, it sort of disappears or looks diminished. This is especially apparent in areas that are supposed to be very dark or black. It doesn't look anything like the way it's intended to, and adjusting the lighting in the preferences for GZDoom (settings such as standard, Doom, Legacy, dark, etc.) doesn't fix the problem. Anything I can about this other than not play Brutal Doom?

Try to see if there is a GLDEFS lump and rename it to something else (GLBACK for example).

I just got a letter from Captain Obvious, and it reads: "Everything looks ugly with Brutal Doom. Sincerely Captain O."

Posting while drunk is ok, ait?

darkreaver said:

I just got a letter from Captain Obvious, and it reads: "Everything looks ugly with Brutal Doom. Sincerely Captain O."

I don't know what you're talking about. I think most of the effects in Brutal Doom look just fine.

Can we stop with the stupid "lol you're drunk" replies, or is it just that funny? So sue me if I'm stupid and naive.

darkreaver said:

but dood there's blood lol blood makes everything awsum