Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vermil

Return of the Triad!

Vermil said:

I don't think there’s enough in the article and trailer, to form an opinion on though.

Oh yeah there is, it looks awesome!

My reaction when watching this trailer:

It had better be as fucking interactive as the original or more as well. If I can't hit grenades back at Enforcers, I'm out.

Also "tag" had better be included in the multiplayer modes.

I literally have tears in my eyes after watching this.
THANK YOU LORD ALMIGHTY

We heard you like it old school – so now you’ve got the option to play with all the original ROTT 95 sounds and music or you experience the original soundndtrack completely reforged in the fires of heavy metal! The choice is yours.

I came.

I was a little worried when the player started looking down iron sights, but other than that they seemed to be staying true to the more whacky stuff in the original like the trampolenes

Craigs said:

I came.

I was a little worried when the player started looking down iron sights, but other than that they seemed to be staying true to the more whacky stuff in the original like the trampolenes

The inclusion of coins is what gives me hope.

They are really going all out with this one, aren't they?

Boom baby! All of the mad modes are back and have been completely re-invented! God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode! Taking down the Triads has never been so ridiculously fun.

One thing wrong: what's with the player's Duke Nukem-esque sayings? Doesn't fit with the original and seems sort of cheesy to me.

bgraybr said:

One thing wrong: what's with the player's Duke Nukem-esque sayings? Doesn't fit with the original and seems sort of cheesy to me.

They probably would have been there if it had come out after Duke3d. Also are you saying the game isn't cheesy to begin with?