Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SFoZ911

Easter eggs (not the doom2 eastereggs}

Easter eggs are awesome. I remember the first time playing CC1 and in the second level("Police Station" IIRC) there is a strange symbol which is obviously the CC symbol in a secret room.
I remember finding more in the rest of the series(CC2 map29, and even CC4...) and i just wanted to know what you guys think about them? do you get excited when you find them? have you ever implanted a secret room inside your map with a strange sympol or some sort of message? have you ever encountered them yourself?

The best one I remember was a secret super mario map, I think it was in torment and torture. Unless I dreamed the whole thing...

Ultimate Torment & Torture has tons of them. My favourite has to be the secret E1M1 area.

Anyway, I've posted this before, but it seems relevant:

scalliano said:
Ultimate Torment & Torture has tons of them. My favourite has to be the secret E1M1 area.

Does anyone have any pics of this? I found the Mario area too but I heard there was a Wolfenstein area... didn't know anyhting about an E1M1 area though

I always thought Easter eggs in the Doom IWADS were cool. By looking at the pictures, these are some interesting WAD Easter eggs. I remember this Easter egg in Action Doom where you can get inside a classic video game.

Oh and Jimmy, what level of Jenesis do you find that Easter egg?