Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MRB_Doom

Two deputies killed, two wounded in Louisiana shooting

Odious propaganda in the articles. They say they died from gunshot wounds, when it should say they died from peopleshot wounds.

And I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self defence...

I really don't understand why people go around shooting others so much lately. Why can't they just shoot things in video games.

All these shootings have made me a bit paranoid. Now I'm always looking for possible covers or exits, places where someone might appear with a weapon and for items that I could use as weapons or throw at an attacker.

And as I see people as potential attackers, I feel that they might see me that way as well.

Can we please just shoot everyone and get this all over with?

40oz said:

Can we please just shoot everyone and get this all over with?

BUT WHO WOULD WE START WITH?????

And I thought we were down to one a month. I wonder if there are actually more shootings or if the media is just reporting on more of them for fear ratings.

You're just like the news on TV; as soon as a disturbing event happens, you focus on many subsequent similar others that would have been ignored otherwise, giving the illusion that it has started to happen too often.

Fiend said:

And I thought we were down to one a month. I wonder if there are actually more shootings or if the media is just reporting on more of them for fear ratings.

I'm wondering that too.

♪All around my home town, they trying to track me down. They say they want to bring me in guilty...♫

A conspiracy theory says the powers that be are using false flag shootings to shift public perception of "terrorists" to white males and call for gun bans since guns can be used for self defense against tyranny, and that the TSA/NDAA/etc were meant for the domestic USA population all along, 9-11 possibly being another false flag to trigger the whole thing. Look up mkultra. Sounds crazy but the batman whatever shooter seemed to have rolling eyes in a video like he was under mind control or drugged possibly as a scapegoat/patsy. Also supposedly some people mentioned multiple shooters and that shooters dad or something worked for darpa or some sort of crap I forget ('family linked to darpa mind manipulation' is one google result I found quickly just now). I think some drugs exist that make people very suggestible. Hey, Aztek hierarchy had elite's cutting people's heads/hearts out, at least according to apocalypto, since I'm a modern arrested development idiot educated by movies and television. Corrupt hierarchical evil seems to be humanity's default repeating organization.

edit: that drug is called 'devil's breath'
"It’s a substance so intense that it renders a person incapable of exercising free will."