Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MRB_Doom

Gunfire erupts at S. African mine strike

This has been going on for a while now.

Also, Is this really necessary ?

EDIT: hahaha, very funny guys.

Technician said:

So what did Soda and Sonic do to deserve such punishment?

Wasn't he losered for stealing someone's work and making it public without permission?

Hey MRB_Doom, when you make another thread regards to news, can you please put in some of your own input in the OP other than linking us to it? Thank you.

It's quite interesting that this particular incident has made international headlines.

I have not watched the linked video, but just looking over the image macros that have appeared here I think it's worth pointing out that strikes and protests in South Africa often become violent. Quite often the protesters destroy public property, burn cars, and attack the police. I have not researched this particular incident, and do not know all the details, but considering the history of recent protests here it's quite reasonable to assume that the police were not the aggressors.

Talking about this like a bunch of innocent peaceful protesters got shot by police simply isn't accurate.

I'm reluctant to comment further without reading more articles on it.

Mr. Chris said:

Hey MRB_Doom, when you make another thread regards to news, can you please put in some of your own input in the OP other than linking us to it? Thank you.

It's not part of its programming. MRB_Doom stands for "Morbid Reporting Bot - Doomworld version". It automatically sifts through news sites for tidbits involving senseless violence, and make threads about them.

That's the extent of it.

There are a lot of times where I criticize the South African police force, and to be honest this isn't one of them. There is more than meets the eye in this situation and this could have ended up either way and if the police didn't open fire they would have been butchered by the protesters themselves. There are quite a lot of things that the international media intentionally downplays or fails to mention along with the one lady lying straight through her teeth saying the police in charge didn't issue a statement afterwards; the police were actually surrounded by 3000 miners who were all armed with guns and machetes, the miners had the intent of killing the police officers, a lot of them later admitted this after being questioned and they had also hired the help of witch doctors that would supposedly make their skin invulnerable to bullets. The uncut version of the same video shows the miners charging towards the police with vicious intent, and later in the same uncut version which the lamestream media (intentionally?) forgot to air shows a policeman walking over to one of the corpses and picking up a handgun that was stolen from a killed officer. Some things not shown on the uncut version; caught on another camera from another angle you actually see the miners open fire on the police first. I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with Zulu battle formations (I'm not too familiar with them myself), but the group that attacked the police had the formation known as the spear which strikes directly towards the center of the enemy while the rest of the 3000 was divided into 2 large groups, one flanking the police officers and another coming from another direction, and if the police failed to repel and make an example there and then they would have been attacked from all sides at which case there would have been much more bloodshed. Also the day before the clash the miners had hacked 2 police officers to death using machetes, and filmed themselves torturing one for hours before killing him, they also killed 2 security guards by setting them on fire, and they were also responsible for hacking an Afrikaans man to death and using him as a ritual sacrifice to their ancestors as well as pulling white women out their cars and gang raping them under the guise of protesting for better work conditions. So naturally I can't blame the policemen for preparing for the worst and really I hate to say it on this forum but if I was charged by armed hardcore criminals who had already killed a few of my fellow officers it wouldn't take much thinking before I realize that it’s either me or them.

So as violent as this turned out, what happened was unavoidable, the police had tried to reason with them and disarm them peacefully, but the ones that tried were the ones that got hacked to death, burnt to death, and tortured for hours before getting killed.

My theory is that someone high up was pulling the strings behind this protest to create this clash so that they could spark national outrage against the mines, especially considering that the NWO is understandably going to start pushing for the phase of their Marxist plan that Nelson Mandela set the groundwork for... to gather African support for a man with a cult following who is going to be our future Robert Mugabe; Julius Malema, who is “surprisingly” pro mine nationalization, pro farm nationalization, and pro land redistribution without compensation, who has been calling for the destruction of the Middle Class so that he can economically enslave the lower class through Communism just like every other African dictator who promised land redistribution. Sorry but something smells rotten when the propaganda machine that has an impenetrable media blackout over the farm genocides where almost 4000 people including women and children have gotten tortured for hours, raped, mutilated, and brutally killed in their own homes, even when hundreds of people have tried to reach out to the media and when an politically independent agency called Genocide Watch dedicated to monitoring global genocides puts us on stage 6 out of 8.... and still silence... yet this very same propaganda machine suddenly foams at the mouth and screams and touts about human rights violations now? During a time where mine nationalization is being discussed higher up?

Cunts like these RIOTERS deserved to get shot, they fired on police first, trust international media to make these look like ordinary protests and trust them to make the criminals look like the victims!! They went on a week maraud which saw 2 policemen getting killed in a slow gruesome manner, 2 security guards killed and the ritual killing of a white farmer and over 15 woman raped and millions of dollars done in damage. The rioters admitted they were there with intent to kill police officers and believed that the police officers weapons would jam and be ineffective due to some witch doctors muti they consumed.