Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Doom Novel cover Avatar (Baron)

Lüt said:

Why don't you use it yourself?

Because someone said that they thought the Locke with orange in his mouth suits m posts, and I kind of agree ;) It's probably good if I stick to an avatar and not change up all the time so people aren't always getting confused. Although this avatar here fits the name 'hellbent'

Hellbent said:

Although this avatar here fits the name 'hellbent'

Yes it does, and looks way cooler than some black guy whose teeth have been replaced by an orange peel.

Sorry but I prefer the guy, the monster actually looks like a ram in that picture.

Clonehunter said:

Yes it does, and looks way cooler than some black guy whose teeth have been replaced by an orange peel.

He's a white man.

said:
Because someone said that they thought the Locke with orange in his mouth suits m posts, and I kind of agree ;) It's probably good if I stick to an avatar and not change up all the time so people aren't always getting confused. . . .

Of course it's up to you, but I agree with this assessment. Locke with an orange smile is one of the most recognizable avatars on this forum.

Speaking of avatars, everyone can see what mine is based on, right? I can't tell if I see it only because I made it, or if it's too pixel-y to recognize without priming.

Hellbent said:

He's a white man.

Yes it does, and looks way cooler than some black-looking white man whose teeth have been replaced by an orange peel.

Hellbent said:

Because someone said that they thought the Locke with orange in his mouth suits m posts, and I kind of agree ;)

I preferred the catshark avatar.

schwerpunk said:

Speaking of avatars, everyone can see what mine is based on, right?

Looks a bit like the zigzag room in Hangar.

schwerpunk said:

Speaking of avatars, everyone can see what mine is based on, right? I can't tell if I see it only because I made it, or if it's too pixel-y to recognize without priming.

It looks like Rosie O'Donnell. Am I right?

I couldn't help but notice how that Baron of Hell has a human nose. :P

Funny thing is I have noticed quite often how people who make their own artworks of the Baron of Hell make the snouts much different than the original, the original merely has a goat skull like opening for a snout.

schwerpunk said:Speaking of avatars, everyone can see what mine is based on, right? I can't tell if I see it only because I made it, or if it's too pixel-y to recognize without priming.

What happened to iconic zig-zag walk?

You can use one of these if you want: