Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

The Dumbest Man on the Internet

Eight minutes and forty-four seconds of complete stupidity. Everything is wrong, yet I have never been as entertained by complete slack-jawed ignorance. You know that scene from 2001 when Dr. Dave Bowman has reached a new stage of enlightenment? I feel just like that, only instead of enlightened -- captivated.

The rest of his videos are about as stupid. I've discovered his latest videos, but when searching his back catalog, I discovered this. I just had to share this experience with everybody. I am in tears.

Technician said:

Don't check our IPs.

This may be the best running gag in a while.

Also this has to be trolling. It can't be possible to be this dumb.

What he's saying isn't any dumber or offensive than anything I've heard already. It just seems rare to hear a cool, jovial black guy posturing this kind of BS. It's like if Ozzy Osbourne or Marilyn Manson did a video that pontificated the benefits that being a Christian brings.

This guy needs to be a news anchor on Colbert or something -- this shit's hilarious. I'd say he should have his own show, but then people would start taking him seriously. D:

About 50/50 truth and nonsense for the couple minutes I watched. Still a better ratio than The Young Turks.

AndrewB said:

About 50/50 truth and nonsense for the couple minutes I watched. Still a better ratio than The Young Turks.

Agreed, but then again Cenk from the Young Turds is a paid whore with blood on his hands who has no credibility and deserves to get executed for his role in downplaying and denying the Armenian genocide.

Regardless of the troll bait, I'll bite: The guy in the video sounds pretty reasonable to me.