Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

New Twin Towers Attack?

columbine was 15 including the shooters here it was 18. Not much difference.

13 dead teachers
2 dead students
1 dead secretary
1 dead cop
1 dead gunman

It seems the Germany shooting was directed more at authority figures than Columbine was.

orion said:

columbine was 15 including the shooters here it was 18. Not much difference.

13 dead teachers
2 dead students
1 dead secretary
1 dead cop
1 dead gunman

13 teachers, you got any idea how long it takes to train those fuckers?

regardless, a death is a death and 17 people should not pay the ultimate price because of one stupid fuckhead that has no controll over himself.

fodders said:

13 teachers, you got any idea how long it takes to train those fuckers?

Not to mention that there is a MAJOR shortage of them here in the States.

the_Danarchist said:

Not to mention that there is a MAJOR shortage of them here in the States.

Really? There have been about 30 student teachers at my school over the past few months...and my school isn't even considered a "teaching school." Most of the student teachers go to other schools, so it seems there is an unsual overflow of them around here...

Odd...I heard that from the combination of the baby boomers retireing and the fact that there is nearly no one training to become a teacher, that there will be a definate shortage within the next 10 years.

Oh, well maybe in the next ten years, but right now there seems to be an odd overabundance, at least in my area.

I don't want to fuck this thread up, but really, who in hell would willingly become a teacher?

orion said:

I don't want to fuck this thread up, but really, who in hell would willingly become a teacher?

People who care.
I'd also like to mention we should not worry about those dumb terrorists that much.They want us to be angry.We aren't going to do what they want us to do, are we?

Edit: Also, if we didn't have teachers, what would we learn?Our parents can't teach us anthing they don't know.

the_Danarchist said:

Odd...I heard that from the combination of the baby boomers retireing and the fact that there is nearly no one training to become a teacher, that there will be a definate shortage within the next 10 years.

You may be right... I have heard this from many places...
Well, we'll know in 10 years, heh.

Megalyth said:

Supposedly the pilot made a distress call before the crash. Even in light of the attacks, everyone has to remember that accidents do happen.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I saw the news report on almost every channel.. the word 'Terrorist' was only used when the reporter(s) said something similar to: "This may not have to do with terrorists due to a distress signal..." and so on.

Edit: Also I heard something about the plane being a personal plane... or something.. hope that helped.

orion said:

Why not? Especially college professors, they get paid a decent amount of money, and even some high school teachers get 70-80k per year.

well I meant high school, or middle school. They go through shit every day, scream at the top of their voices, still have kids hate them even more, and bearly get paid for all that stress. That's how it is here, and it's only getting worse.

orion said:

well I meant high school, or middle school. They go through shit every day, scream at the top of their voices, still have kids hate them even more, and bearly get paid for all that stress. That's how it is here, and it's only getting worse.

Where do you live?Hell, er.. Benicia, CA?I've been there... It's almost like hell itself...

I WOULD become a teacher, but I'd always be cussing and mocking the students. I'd lose my job in a week.

the_Danarchist said:

I WOULD become a teacher, but I'd always be cussing and mocking the students. I'd lose my job in a week.

You've obviously never met my high school physics teacher. The man wouldn't stop cussing or mocking students long enough to teach, yet he'd been there forever.

I have a theary that teachers that curse and mock are the funnest, and the funnest teachers are the ones that teach the best. Therefore cursing teaches kids well!!

fodders said:

Those that can do, those that can't teach :)

Those who can't teach, teach PE! :)

orion said:

That's only in the mainstream classes. If you get PSP, CAS, or AP classes then it's really nothing like that.

well true, my honor classes are fine, but the people in them just suck, they're not any fun.

orion said:

well true, my honor classes are fine, but the people in them just suck, they're not any fun.

I'm in all CAS and we have plenty of fun, it's just not out of hand.

well, I had 3 honor classes so far and all of them had 30+ kids in them, among those 30 kids only 2 are into the shit I am. The rest are straight edge, and I lost the capability to communicate with them. Besides that, only 2 hot chicks, and they're too stuck up to be worth the trouble to even talk to.

orion said:

well, I had 3 honor classes so far and all of them had 30+ kids in them, among those 30 kids only 2 are into the shit I am. The rest are straight edge, and I lost the capability to communicate with them. Besides that, only 2 hot chicks, and they're too stuck up to be worth the trouble to even talk to.

I don't want to get into the drug thing again, but when you say "into the shit I am" does that mean they're not into drugs?

no, it means they're INTO drugs. Any body that says drugs make you dumb is an idiot himself. My friend is a bigger pot head than me and he's basicly the smartest person in that class.

ahh, I'm getting sick of this myself, and when I get sick of the thing I live for, you know there's something wrong. Back to the subject:

Does anyone know what he got kicked out of school for yet?