Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxbio Warfare11

How often do you visit Doomworld?

I click by briefly at least two a day. Usually once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once before bed. I have a handful of forums I visit in which I do the same.

I'm a phase person. There's been months on end where I didn't visit DW. Lately, since I'm couch ridden, it's been like 46 times a day.

Every time I feel like cycling through a refresh of the sites I like to visit. How often this is depends on whether anything besides the web is occupying my time.

There used to be an era back in 1999 and in the early 2000s when I would visit this place along with another similar forum at least twice a day and almost every day...
Then there's also been an era from around 2008/2009 up until now that I would only visit this place like once in half-a-year...
Nowadays, I'd say that I visit this place roughly 4 or 5 times within a week. And even yet, that's a shifty rough estimate. >_<;

Aliotroph? said:

Every time I feel like cycling through a refresh of the sites I like to visit. How often this is depends on whether anything besides the web is occupying my time.

Same.

When I first joined this site...in 2001 originally under a different username I think...I was on it constantly. There was a very large chunk of time, years I think, where I dropped off and never visited. Only in the last few years have I started posting and warming up to everyone again. Working on a port helps with that too.

I visit multiple times a day now.

Third visit to the forums today and a big hello to all the cyberstalkers out there who keep track of stuff like this.

On average I'd say about 5-10 times a day. There are days when that number drops down to one or shoots up to 25. There are days I don't even check at all. Just depends I suppose

Usually once everyday, but not more frequently - there would be too few new posts to check that way.

Way too often, when the things I really should do are too boring. Just look at my recent posting history and the frequency. I try to force myself not to visit these Internet sites when I feel I should be working. Fuck school. By 21 September I will be free, graduated or not.

Every day, but frequency varies. I get notifications on my android whenever there's a new post to thread I've subscribed to, so I usually check those straight away.

3 or 4 times. Once before I go to school, twice in the noon. Then once before I go to sleep.