Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gruson

Paying $200 for Doom Archvile Reaper miniature!

Hi all,

I used to own all of these but sold most of them to Dusty. :( I needed the money at the time but am now re-building the collection again!

I need three pieces to complete a set. They can be loose, painted or on card. I am paying the following:

Archvile - $200

Please PM me or email me at jeffwirz@hotmail.com

If you have others you are interested in selling, I am buying and will make you a very good offer.

Thanks! I am tired of waiting so am payng more that the going prices now!

Jesus did these things jump in price! Are you sure you got the estimates right? A couple of years ago you could buy a shotgun guy for a few dollars.

Estimates are high and I am paying a lot more because I am tired of waiting for them to pop up. Ready to complete my set now...I figure money talks and someone here will sell. Right? ;)

That's why I am offering such high prices. Thanks.

Technician said:

Jesus did these things jump in price! Are you sure you got the estimates right? A couple of years ago you could buy a shotgun guy for a few dollars.

Part of the jump can be attributed to a former id staffer auctioning his collection, then there's the cyber prototypes which both fetched large sums.

@Gruson1 (or is that Gruson) - I might have a couple of spares, will PM you shortly.

Thanks GreyGhost! Looking forward to the PM.

When did the id staffer sell his collection? Just curious what it sold for and what all he had. Actually, anyone know who it was? I used to know a lot of those guys since I live in Dallas so am curious. Even played Romero and McGee back in the day.

I owned a Cyber proto at one point and sold it to Dusty years ago...

Use Gruson1

My login under Gruson is strange. Forgot the password so created Gruson1. Then they were supposed to link them but it does strange things like when I replied above...

PM sent. Must be a little annoying to have an identity crisis.

Can't recall who the staffer was (that's one of the pitfalls of getting old) but the auctions did rate a mention on these forums, so someone else probably remembers.

Incidentally, and I don't mean to hijack the topic, but if there isn't already a good hi-res photo of the Archvile; could you snap one when you get it? I ask for science, of course.

I'm just here to say that I can swap my entire Doom collection to 965 turbo porsche if somebody is willing to part from his/her porsche :).

Hey guys,

I used to work for Epicgames, and still occasionally do virtually under contract. And have also done work for ID Software. I bought all of these along time ago because I was always a huge fan of DOOM. I have the following in Blister packs from Reaper miniatures in mint condition. All (TM)1996

Zombie Marine with Shotgun (3)

Marine with shotgun (3)

Mancubus

Revenant

Pain Elemental

Baron of Hell

Reaper Miniatures (DAIMYO) Arch-Vile

Lost Soul

Reaper Miniature boxed under Dark Heaven APOCOLYPSE Cacodeamon

Zombie Marine with Autorifle (3)

Imps (3)

Heavy Weapons dude (2)

Pink Demons (1)

Arachnotron

Looking to sell the entire set if possible. Thanks for your interest guys.

I can be reached at Dreamkult@yahoo.com  https://www.facebook.com/Steve.Garofalo1

Gruson - I remember you well.  Still need an Archvile?  You're the (rare) kind of guy I would be willing to sell a piece to.  I know its going to the right hands!

Cheers,

Dusty