Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacowad

another really weird problem

ok i don't really know how to fix that thing, i am using doombuilder 2 and sometime when i set the impassable flag, that flag is ignored, and you can pass trougth walls and flats...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4d21s8auf98hvun

i have uploaded the map at the link above, i know that my description doesen't make any sense at all, but i don't know how to explain...
thank you all.

It looks like your maps monumental proportions are the culprit, try shortening it to under 32768 map points end-to-end.

Interesting looking map, but as the GreyGhost and Pottus already said, it`s way too big to be handled by the engine properly. Shortening it to half the size would still be more than enough and it would not bore the player by having to run all the way to the end.

argh, ok i will make that shorter... (badbadbadbad) however i have another question... in another map of mine sometime i can not harm some basic monsters (possesseds, cacodemons actually), that map have a HUGE number of actor spawning in (approximately 6000-9000 or more, it depends on how much time you take to reach the end) is that the problem? at the end you have a nuts stile battle aganist 2000 zombie marine (like in a Roman's anfiteatro they were the spectators), and, well, they come aganist you, but they do not shoot and i can not harm them... any suggestion (exept remove some damn zombie)?

p.s. thank you all again