Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j4rio

Pcorf community project (pc_cp) demopack [-complevel 9]

Use iddtx2 and note that weird line to the right of secret. If you walk through it, secret opens.

j4rio said:

Use iddtx2 and note that weird line to the right of secret. If you walk through it, secret opens.

thx that helped

the final caco wasted a few seconds: you can usually go for the secret exit which is faster, but the caco went so far I opted for the normal one. im happy i didnt fall the pit and screwed the sub9 shit

31 in 08:55

pc31-855.zip

Silence in the thread...

MAP17 tried to improve, fails so far (a few attempts at 21 minutes ended in deaths near the end)
MAP19 - lowered to 13:55, my second and last exit
MAP24 - lowered to 22:42
MAP03 - now this is interesting. Memfis described himself as an "inferior Tyson player", or something like that, but I couldn't quite beat his (low) 1:25. Included my 1:27 with a different strategy, might have been successful were it not for the last HK. Maybe it will inspire someone...

pcvdgg.zip

Everybody is eagerly awaiting ToD's unoptimised holefiller, I suppose.

I've been attempting 29 meanwhile, but the only thing I've managed from trying it was getting permanent tourettes syndrome.

4 max in 5:01

I'm probably the last person here to do the role of last hope spark effectively, but in any case - I'd really like to see this finished now that it's already 2/3 complete.

pc04-501.zip

Actually I was getting back to this this afternoon, was working at map21 which is a b*tch. I'm not a tyson player at all, and 80% of this wad involves heavy *hum* fisting *hum* skills.

Will finish 21 and do a couple more maps I guess. But most of the shorties maps are already done, and I really hate slaughtermaps.

Also, I recorded an archie killing itself with the blast damage (first time for me), will include it when I finish map21

im working on the maps from the highest number downside, I started training on snake's 27 which i love, but holidays cut the attempts., im back now for 1and half day and then away again till 27 august. if anybody else wanna care of those, feel free ;P
else ill be back helping at the end of the month

Map 14 UV-Max in 5:29.

Fun level, but a bit tight on health at times. I had to clear the last 1/5th of the level at 11 health with only one stimpack available in the level. That was fun.

pc14-529.zip

Hmmhm, remind me to exclude pccp in case of choosing wad for demopack in future. (:

6 max 5:17
Just trying to get used to my awesome rig. Those imps at the end always hide like that, wonderful addition I must say.

pc06-517.zip

MAP08 UV-Max in 5:43

Felt like contributing to the demopack since I was in the mood of playing Doom. Just learned the map and here is the result. Sub-6 was obviously the target here.

pc08-543.zip

j4rio said:

You could try 29. (:

Maybe! I'd rather try the undone maps first.

And by the way, I need the help of a mapper! I just got a second exit on MAP09, and for the second time one monster didn't teleport. Can I consider this a bug and that my 1-monster-missed demos are valid or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Interestingly enough, I have checked both Phml and Skepticist's FDAs of this map, and both of them have all of the group of seargeants and demons teleport. For whatever reason, though, most of the time for me, none of them teleport at all.

I looked at map09 in the editor. Here is my conclusion: when you cross this line there shouldn't be any monsters in this area or else some monsters might fail to teleport. MAKE SURE that you kill the imp near the red door. He is standing right at the spot where demon should appear later. I guess it was him who caused one missed monster in your demos.

Memfis said:

I looked at map09 in the editor. Here is my conclusion: when you cross this line there shouldn't be any monsters in this area or else some monsters might fail to teleport. MAKE SURE that you kill the imp near the red door. He is standing right at the spot where demon should appear later. I guess it was him who caused one missed monster in your demos.

Thanks a lot, Memfis. That Imp was exactly the problem!! And also, thanks Revved and j4rio!

MAP09 UV-Max in 6:10

Very demo unfriendly level.

pc09-610.zip

didierbertrand said:

map 25 uvmax in 09:49

Noooo! Why MAP25? I wanted to do it!!
But I will only be able to play again, two weeks from now :(

Indeed. (: Great to have you aboard as well.

Now just kick dew, ToD and SAV into recording something and we'll get regulars from around these parts wrapped in a pack. (sorry if I left out somebody)