Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMSLAYER

The Depths of Doom Trilogy

Anyone own it? Worth picking up a copy? I dont have it in my collection as of yet. Also looking to get my hands on the comic that was released. Anyone know how to get it?

I got it off of ebay, but as it's my only copy of Doom, I have to keep it. It's really only notable for the shovelware CD that it came with.

Mine cost around $40.

DOOMSLAYER said:

Anyone own it?

Yep.

Worth picking up a copy? I dont have it in my collection as of yet.

I'd say it's one for the completist, apart from the manual and box there's nothing you can't acquire elsewhere.

Also looking to get my hands on the comic that was released. Anyone know how to get it?

The comic turns up occasionally on eBay - sometimes with ridiculous price tags. Your best bet is probably the id Anthology, which included a reprint.

GreyGhost said:

Mine cost around $40.
Yep.
I'd say it's one for the completist, apart from the manual and box there's nothing you can't acquire elsewhere.
The comic turns up occasionally on eBay - sometimes with ridiculous price tags. Your best bet is probably the id Anthology, which included a reprint.

Yeah I would like to get my hands on Id Anthology but that is 400 bucks on ebay cheap and 800 high price. Amazon has just the book/discs for 50 bucks. Still tryin to figure what I want to do. Money is tight right now.

GreyGhost said:

I think he means Depths of Doom, that's probably without the big (and expensive to post) box.

Yup.