Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if this has been picked up already, but on MAP13 it reads Underearth on the automap, but has Antidote on the intermission screens. I know on the front page it says Antidote is Map 13, but it seems like an "Underearth" kind of level to me...

EDIT: The names are also reversed for the corresponding level a few maps later.

Also in Map 13, the chaingunners are stuck in the red torches in this area with the rising staircase with candles on each step:

Great stuff so far guys, I'm loving this! Map 12 (Alpha Tower) is very impressive, and the gameplay all around is excellent.

Thanks for the music, It suits perfectly for the map14 =)

I noticed some bugs (near the exit) in my map, That I'm going to correct.

There is too a HOM in the map26, I don't know if it's already noticed.

Ya Franck that was a really odd area I've fixed it the most recent update posted above by removing the vertex between the the two blood flow outlets.

I noticed a few of those bugs too.
Neat wad. The levels aren't painfully long and its got good flow.
Too bad the music in the later levels aren't very long, so it's constantly looping. But the songs are good so I am not complaining! :P

A lot of the music for the later levels aren't finished yet, so they will definitely be longer in the final release.

Interception Beta 4.5:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kc5iidm3brbeaqe

Sorry these take so long. I've been quite busy over the past few weeks. This should be the last beta I'm releasing until the soundtrack is done. I don't exactly know how long that's going to take, but it shouldn't take too much longer. Here's to an awesome final release!

Changelog:
-Various bug fixes by Pottus

I was just playing Map31 and I noticed this.

PROTIP: Before you release a level, carefully examine the automap... :P

EDIT: On a more serious note, I found two bugs in Map17 that weren't in the original version.

EDIT#2: Here's another. It appears right when you press the switch that unleashes the imps and demons.

Here's some small updates to my maps:

Map17

Map28

Map31

All the bugs I mentioned in my previous post have been fixed.

Some of the bugs in Map17 were just there because a different Nodebuilder was used. Make sure that from now on the only one used on that map is ZenNode.

Six music tracks remaining! I've already said there wouldn't be any more updates 'till the final release, which should definitely be before Cacoward season...

Any status on the music? This is directed towards the musicians not you Mattdog, were already underway with Interception II I think that should be some motivation for them to finish!

Very impressive! I'm seven maps in so far, using this as kind of a chaser while replaying Doom 3 on Veteran, and I must say this is a perfect reminder of why classic Doom's design works and stands up so well - it strikes that balance between atmospheric architecture and fast-paced combat nicely without the overreliance on sneak attacks, ambushes and cheap shots. I'm hoping it keeps up this great quality for the rest of the WAD!

Steve1664 said:

Very impressive! I'm seven maps in so far, using this as kind of a chaser while replaying Doom 3 on Veteran, and I must say this is a perfect reminder of why classic Doom's design works and stands up so well - it strikes that balance between atmospheric architecture and fast-paced combat nicely without the overreliance on sneak attacks, ambushes and cheap shots. I'm hoping it keeps up this great quality for the rest of the WAD!

I knew during play co-op survival play testing this had all the elements of a classic style WAD. Just wait for the sequel which already has a lot of the same mappers unfortunately the late Phobosdeimos won't be there this time around =( but I would like to try and do a map or two in his style in his honor =)

Matt534Dog said:

I've already said there wouldn't be any more updates 'till the final release, which should definitely be before Cacoward season...

Less then a week till the Cacowards - are you still planning the final version before then?

Just tried it. Simply brilliant! Can't wait till it's finished!

What software do your musicians use? Sounds great! Love the level design too. It's a mix of creepiness and action packed! Vanilla compatible too, awesome! =)

Blessings,

Little Temple Group

I bet you thought this was dead! Well, it kinda was! Not anymore, however, as I have finally gotten up off of my lazy ass and did what I should have done months ago. I took already existing music tracks and placed them on the maps missing music!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Interception FINAL RELEASE v1.0!
http://www.mediafire.com/?fuwxmwdrcr079ei

(Should be on /idgames soon! Is 'intercept.wad' to long a file name?)

If my musicians aren't dead, any tracks they come up with after today will be added in a v1.1 release.

Matt534Dog said:

(Should be on /idgames soon! Is 'intercept.wad' to long a file name?)

Yeah, it's gotta be no longer than 8 characters, so you've got to drop a letter somewhere! Excellent stuff, BTW, I've been waiting for the complete version for a while now. Downloading...