Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vermil

Risen3D 2.2.16 released

Music playlists don't work anymore on my system with Risen3D 2.2.16 ?? They work fine on 2.2.15 (playlists J-War and Lorcan). Anyone else notice this ?

bnc21 said:

Music playlists don't work anymore on my system with Risen3D 2.2.16 ?? They work fine on 2.2.15 (playlists J-War and Lorcan). Anyone else notice this ?

Yes. It was an incompatibility with the latest fmodex.dll. It has now been fixed. Just redownload the Risen3D binaries.

would be cool to mention in a single sentence what the important updates are. this way its much easier for other newsposters.

Badboy said:

would be cool to mention in a single sentence what the important updates are. this way its much easier for other newsposters.

Was it too hard for you to click your mouse on Vermil's second link ?

you dont understand me. i think everybody profit that at least 3 changes/features are mentioned to attract the reader about a new release. the newsposter/developer can choose whats important, and a second newsposter can just copy/past the news for their site. my experience. peace.

I wrote a couple of paragraphs on the new features in the recent Dday 1.9.9 release news post; Bloodshedder deleted it when he copied it to the news forum and copied in the bullet point list from the Dday wiki.

He appears to (confirmation?) have also done that with the recent Zandronum 1.0 release.

Therefore, you'll have to ask Bloodshedder why he didn't do the same with this release of Risen3D.