Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

Hours per week of computer use

how many hours of computer use and what do you do with them?

hmmm... a working day, it's about 2-4 hours, an at lest 2 hours are devoted to gaming.

on weekends... 5-7 hours (over Saturday Sunday) all gaming.

I think the longest time i've ever spent on a game was, until recently, final doom, 13 hours (excluding food and tolet breaks)
but thanks to system shock 2, its now 14 1/2 hours strate. (DAMN YOU SHODAN!!)

I traded my social life for an extra stick of 128 meg ram :)

Too fucking long.

At least on my home comp, the DSL automatically cuts off every two hours, so I at least have a benchmark to track my omputer use. On this comp with the cable modem, I could go on for hours as long as I have enough material.

Varies a lot. When I am editing I usually am at the comp long periods at a time, about 10 hours. Othervise I play a few dm games, chat a little on irc or so, a few hours per day. I have dsl so I always stay connected to the internet and idle in various channels.

During a week day I pass about 7-10 hours gaming and 1-3 hours on the computer in cegep doing work. At week-end, it's about 17 hours a day
non-stop editing and playing some other games.

Hmm. During the weekdays, 1-4 hours a night. Maybe a little extra if I've got homework to do. During the weekends, about 5-10 hours a day, most of them coming between 12-6 AM.

Time for me to pull my calculator out. Im gonna be a conservative and say 72 hrs a week atleast.

Um..whenever I'm not sleeping or at school...so like, 100 hours or something?

about 2-4 hours a day weekdays, about 1 hour weekends so 23 hours week. Oh man I've got to limit myself that's a day every week spent on my computer! so per month I spend 4 whole days on the computer so per year I spend 48 days! Maybe more or less.

on a school week, 7 hours for monday to friday and like 20 hours on weekends, i have no life. and for weeks with no school, my family only sees me like once or twice a day....

Hrm.

Tough to say, since I usually wander between the PC and other things around the house all the time, but between 2 and 20 hours per day on average.

I spend far too much too time on the computer. I stay on the internet constantly in spite of the fact that I have a 56k modem.

4-8 hours per week during the day checking email, kicking ass in quake2 deathmatch, and stomping heads like gophers in a variety of forum BBS's like doomworld's forums!

~5 hours per day mostly working on mods and my roleplaying game system at night on my computer.

Total: almost 40 hours, it's a regular job people.

(kicking ass in quake2 typicially constitutes disintegrating people with a bfg, cutting people in half with a minigun, blowing people into a hundred pieces with rockets and grenades, and giving them nice holes in their chests with a variety of shotguns and a heavy gauss rifle).

2 hours from monday to thursday, and as much as possible at weekends.

Zro said:

2 hours from monday to thursday, and as much as possible at weekends.

2 as in for the whole 5 days or 2 as in 2 each day of those 5 days?

Hmm...I sleep when I get home from school, and then I wake up at around 9:00 PM to 12:30 AM, and I'm on the computer from when I wake up until 6:30 AM...